Chapter 7: Surprises

Start from the beginning

I nodded and walk out of the store and headed back to Beacon.

Mercury's POV

Emerald and I went back to the hideout, because she's been panicking when we saw that guy with Tukson.

Roman: "Well? How was your little trip?"

Mercury: "We missed it. Because Emerald just drag me out of the target building."

Roman: "Why is that?"

Emerald: "It's because we ran into the guy that Cinder told us to avoid."

Mercury: "He doesn't look that tough at all."

Emerald: "But Cinder warn us not to fight him. She said that he might look nothing, but he's going to be hard to take down even to her."

Roman: "I'm lost here. What are you two talking about?"

???: "Something that has nothing to do with you."

We all look up and saw Cinder going down on the elevator platform.

Cinder: "So you two ran into Y/n?"

Emerald: "Yes. He was at Tukson's."

Cinder: "It's a good thing that you two decide to fall back. Or else it will ruin our plan to go to Beacon."

Mercury: "Why?"

Cinder: "He's a Teacher in Beacon. If you two attacked him, you would have been in prison right now, or else dead. And it would ruin our plan."

Mercury: "So he doesn't take any mercy even in kids huh?"

Cinder: "I don't know. Now let's get ready for the next part of the plan. Infiltrate Beacon."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I'm walking back to the dorm with Scarlet and Sofia and the two of them are covered with food because of Team RWBY and JNPR's Food fight at the cafeteria.

Sofia: "That was fun! Nora-neechan hit Yang with a water melon, blasting her off the roof!"

Scarlet: "But Ruby-neechan run really fast and beat all of them!"

Y/n: "At least the two of you are just watching from the sideline. But still got messy."

When we got to the dorm, Summer was just done baking cookies. She then went wide eyes when she saw Scarlet and Sofia.