After a few seconds of dancing, I stopped. I looked up and looked at her dazzling eyes once again.

I sighed and said, "I like you."

KAI'S POV

I was lying in my bed when a call came from an unknown number.

"Hello?" A familiar female voice spoke on the other line.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked. I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"You're still rude on the phone?" The girl said with a sigh.

"Who are you total—"

"Shin Yuna! I can't believe you can't recognize my voice through the phone," she said.

My eyes widened, and I felt my heart beats faster than normal. I didn't realize I was already smiling.

Ever since the day I told her she was too special, my feelings for her started to grow faster than I expected. I wasn't showing it to her that much, but I do like her. But I can't tell her. It's dangerous.

"Kai? Huening Kai?"

"You can speak?" I asked and chuckled. These past few days, she's starting to speak this way to me. She's not all so shy, and gentle anymore. She's starting to become more talkative than before and I like it. Hearing her voice.

"I'm outside your house, I have your hoodie all cleaned and iro—"

"Wait you're outside my house?!" I shouted.

"Yes? What's wrong with that. You're not so far away from my house," She said.

"Shoot. You shouldn't be here!" I said, rushing to my room to get my trench coat.

I wore my shoes, and before I knew it, I hear Yuna screamed from the phone, and outside my house.

I went outside and didn't saw Yuna, instead, I saw a logo spray-painted in black on our gate. With that, I already knew where to go.

"Well well well, look who's here." I heard Jun Ho said. Cha Jun Ho, the descendant of the gang X1.

"Jun Ho, I don't have the fucking time for this. Give me back the girl," I said while cracking my neck, and my knuckles.

"Why? Who is she to you?" He said. He's provoking me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Answer my damn question!" He shouted. This guy is mental at times. We used to be close friends, but when he knew that I was the descendant of the TXT gang. Our friendship ended.

"I can't answer that," I said.

"Now where the hell is she?" I asked.

"Are you stupid to think I'd answer your question?" Jun Ho said and chuckled.

He walked towards me, and it made me smirk. Wrong move Cha. "You're funny" He laughed sarcastically.

I did not speak, and immediately punched his groin and his face. That must've hurt a lot. Good for him.

The members of the gang that Jun Ho was with started to come at me. I was outnumbered, but I didn't care.

I kicked and punched their faces. I was trained to do this anyway, so I didn't bother to hit every part of their body.

I was getting tired, and I finally heard Yuna's voice screaming for help. Hearing that made me fume in anger. I continued to hit the guys, but I missed and I was punched on my stomach, then to my face.

Suddenly, I heard a car coming, and the guys who were hitting me stopped. I got the chance and kicked them all. Caused them to kneel in pain.

I looked behind me and saw my dad. He looked at me with a serious face, and I just scoffed.

"I'd like to say that I'm proud of you doing this, but this is such a small fight for you to be involved in," He said, folding his sleeves up.

I looked behind me, and there were my dad's sidekicks. I rolled my eyes and looked for Yuna. I saw her on the dark corner of the alley, and I untied her.

She was shaking in fear. I held her hands, and she looked at me.

"Y-You're bleeding," She said. I smiled and helped her up.

"Go home, and make sure to bring that girl back to her house safely," My dad said.

I drove Yuna back to her house, and she looked at me worryingly.

"I'm fine. Trust me," I said, and held her hands gently.

She got off my car and looked at me. "Come inside, I'll heal you. My parents are not around, so it's fine"

I was about to speak, but she heads inside. I did what I was told.

"They told me they were going to kill you," She said while cleaning my wound

"They can't defeat me with simple fist fights—ouch!" I yelled in pain when she pressed my wound hard.

"That's what you get, for being so arrogant."

I smiled and glanced at her carefully cleaning the wound on my cheekbone.

"Look. It was all my fault. They took you because of me. He wanted to get rid of me because I was the descendant of one of the top gangs here in Seoul. I'm sorry," I said.

"I see, you were born to do this, and you had no choice, right?" She asked while getting another cotton ball.

I nodded, and she started to clean the wound on the side of my lips. I felt my heartbeat rising. She stopped and she looked up at me.

I didn't bother to hesitate anymore and pressed my lips against hers.