"they only know about the serum, and that its temporary. But the other thing only me jess and addilyn knows" I just nodded and then looked back over to them.

"so temporary, a day, a week, a year. I mean has addilyn been Able to get anything out of the guy who drugged me" I asked them "well he doesn't know how his own serum actually works. I mean he hasn't been able to test it on anything obviously since your one of a kind. We only know what's in it but addilyn isn't a scientist she's a witch and whatever is in your system is nothing to do with magic, which is unusual".

"ok. Well the downside to me being human technically is that I am very vulnerable. I can't defend myself and if the guy has told anyone that it worked and I'm weak then we're all gonna have problems" I feel weird in my own skin and I don't like it, I don't feel safe and I don't feel like myself.

"no ones gonna let anything happen to you" jess said as she gave me a hug but as she did she started squeezing a bit too hard. "j-jess, your sort of hurting me" I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't. "jess?" Mabel said as she tried to push her off too.

And then finally yes let go stumbling back a little sounding a little shaky. "what is it?" I asked knowing that she clearly saw something "i mean that was a bit of a blur and a rush but um. Uh the mystery guy addilyn I saw him making the antidote. And there's something else" jess started holding her head in pain, I haven't seen this happen before. "i can't see it. It's like it won't let me, it went black after that" I just shook my head and rubbed her shoulder.

"its fine, now that we know he has an antidote that's enough. You don't need to hurt yourself to find more" I said and she just smiled as she took her hands away from her head.

"ill phone addilyn, tell her to get where the antidote is out of him and if he won't talk then do anything to get it out of him" I just nodded and mabel went back into the house to go get her phone.

"how does it feel not having your wolf side right now" jess asked curiously, I mean she knew what she was her whole life the history, the pack, the looking forward to a mate. A soulmate and the incredible amount of happiness that brings. "everything feels, weird. Everything dulled, everything gone even the feeling of me and mabels bond. It hurts" I felt myself choke up a little wishing that it comes back because that's what I miss the most, the feeling that our bond made.

"we'll find a way to fix it kal. I promise, everyones gonna help. Then after that if your still having that other issue. Me mabel and addilyn are going to help you with that too" I just nodded and she gave me another hug. "we've been through a hell of a lot and don't think we can't get you through this either. I'm going to go back to train the now, but if you need anything I'm right here" I watched as she ran off back with the rest.

As I turned and went to walk back to the house I felt a shooting pain across my chest and up through my neck, I slowly dropped to my knees and just sat for a second. But about a minute later it was gone. Well that was weird. I got back up and headed upstairs for a bath, maybe that'll help me relax a little bit more.

As I got upstairs and began to run the bath luckily it didn't take too long. The water was really warm. I closed the door over and got undressed but as I got undressed I caught a glimpse of myself in the big mirror that was on the wall above the sink.

"oh my god" I felt my eyes start welling up at the sight of me.

Across my chest were scars, the scars that mars left when she tried to kill me. The claw marks, they weren't there before, they healed and disappeared. Even though I hate her what she done to me that day broke me because I didn't have the memories that I do now of me and mabel. What I felt before, it was real, and I did love mars. But the hate in my heart complete pushed that out.