Monoma Strikes Again

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Todoroki's tone was unsure, distrustful even; a tone a child should never have. 

"Yep, I'll text him now. Come sit down." Aizawa patted the spot next to him and the teen dutifully filled it. The pro eased his phone out his pocket and pulled up Ectoplasm's contact.

AizawaShouta

Can you let Todoroki off maths work?

Ectoplasm

Why?

AizawaShouta

He's stressed over the adjustment I think.

Ectoplasm

Of course then. It's fine- the sheet was mostly for dunces like Grape Boy.

Aizawa had to laugh at this; the teachers had collectively agreed to never address Mineta by his real name ever again.

"What's funny?" Todoroki questioned quietly, facing his lap.

"From Ectoplasm- the sheet was mostly for dunces like Grape Boy." Aizawa explained through uncontrollable snorts. Real, true laughter spilled out the heterochromic teen, warming Aizawa inside out. 

"I think I can guess who that is." Todoroki smiled before relaxing against the pro's shoulder. 

"Dinner's ready!" Hizashi yelled from the kitchen, startling the teen. 

"Let's see what mess he's made." Aizawa yawned, standing up and flexing as his knees cracked. 

"Okay." Todoroki agreed. He stood up too, and followed his guardian into the kitchen. The room was surprisingly clean, a novelty after Hizashi cooks. The blonde himself was positioned in front of the microwave, shifting nervously from out foot to the other.

"No mess?" Aizawa asked, raising a dark eyebrow in disbelief. 

"N-nope!" Hizashi insisted.

"What happened to the microwave?" Todoroki asked and Hizashi jumped; he didn't realise the teen could see the kitchen appliance from his position by the doorway.

"Hizashi... move." Aizawa said lowly, verging on threatening. The blonde reluctantly obeyed, revealing the microwave. No damage was present on the outside, but on closer inspection Aizawa could make out baked beans stuck to the inside of the small door. 

"I'm sorry Shouta! I don't know what happened!" Hizashi cried. The ravenette just hauled out a long sigh and slumped onto a dining chair. 

"We can deal with it later. I'm hungry." He complained, rubbing his forehead. Todoroki stiffly joined him at the table with a sympathetic glance at Hizashi, who groaned dramatically. 

"Here's your food, master." Hizashi announced sarcastically, placing toast and baked beans in front of the ravenette. 

"Thank you, slave." Aizawa retorted with a hint of amusement. The blonde placed Todoroki's portion in front of the teen, who nodded his thanks. 

"Shoto is so much politer than you, Shouta." Hizashi grumbled but his spouse just snorted in amusement. 

"Too bad." Aizawa replied, shovelling the food into his mouth. 

7 minutes later

Todoroki was the first to finish, seeing as he had learnt to eat quickly to avoid his father's anger. It wasn't something he had to do here, not anymore, but old habits die hard.