Midoriya's visit

~3rd POV~

A knocking rang through the apartment and Todoroki got up from the sofa to answer the door. A pink-cheeked Midoriya stood in the hallway and the dual-quirk wielder ushered him in.

"Hello Midoriya." He greeted.

"Hey Todoroki!" The greenette replied.

"Morning problem child." Aizawa said lazily from the armchair.

"Uh- Um- Hi Aizawa-Sensei." Midoriya stammered out.

"You go do whatever. Don't let him train and I'll make lunch." The pro hero sluggishly waved them off. Todoroki led Midoriya to his bedroom where the latter produced a card game.

"I thought we could play this." He explained, holding the brightly coloured box in the air.

"I don't know how..." The taller male responded.

"I'll teach you!" Midoriya flashed one of his signature smiles. 

Half an hour later

"Lunch is ready." Aizawa announced while knocking on the bedroom door. The two boys emerged, hunger evident in their eyes. Midoriya followed the other two males to the dining table.

"Oh and Shoto, Recovery Girl is coming later this afternoon so you can probably go to school tomorrow." Aizawa informed Todoroki. Midoriya's grin shined vividly and the other student was visibly relieved.

Present Mic was already stationed at the table, having just returned from the shops. The four ate filled with Midoriya's never-ending hero talk.

A few minutes later

"Sorry you couldn't stay longer, but Recovery Girl is arriving soon." Aizawa muttered whilst escorting Midoriya down the hall. It was only him and the student.

"How is Todoroki doing?" Midoriya piped up.

"Fine, though he freaked out over a kettle this morning."

"Oh of course." Midoriya winced.

"Did you know about his home life?" Aizawa narrowed his eyes.

"Well um no- yes, sort of. But not to this extent!" Midoriya defended.

"You didn't think to tell me?" 

"I didn't want to break Todoroki's trust..." The younger admitted truthfully. 

"Of course. I'll probably see you tomorrow." Aizawa sighed as they reached the entrance.

"Goodbye Sensei!" Midoriya called out while sprinting home.