Chapter 10: Semi

Brad's POV

"Get on your knees." Tony said his voice raspy and impatient. I looked at him hesitant to do as he said. "I have to go to school or ill be late." I said hoping I'd change his mind. Hoping I'd ruin his plans that he had for me. But my faith was shattered when I saw a smile on his face. "Brad get on your knees." Tony said with a calm voice as he took one giant step towards me leavening little room between us. He was so close to me I could smell him.
He smelt like beer and cigarettes. That's what irked me even more. His hand cupped my face. His cold hard hands. Sending chills down my spine. I hate him so much! Why does it have to be me. Why am I the one who has this burden to bear. It's not fair its's not FAIR! With his hands on my face and his grip tightening I yield and get in my knees. I have no choice but to do has he says. It's either that or he'll make me do it. Either this or he'll hurt the only family I have left. My dad.

I know what you're thinking, but why? Why do you choose to protect a guy that won't even think twice about protecting himself let alone you!

He's my dad. He's my blood the only family I have left in the entire world. Plus he wasn't always this way. I had a loving dad once. A dad that was kind and funny and generous too. A dad that had my back and always fought for what was right a true role model. I choose to hold on to the good memories of him. I know under all the hurt and trauma my dad is in there and until he comes back I'll keep him safe just like he would've  have done for me.

One day all of this will end I'll make sure of it.

"Good boy" Tony said in a sickly sweet tone, as he grabs the back of my head and grabs a chunk of my hair, making me flinch from the slight discomfort. "Does it hurt?" T on Tony ask's as if worried. "Let's just get this over and done with." I spat out quite rudely. "Look baby I want you to enjoy this as much as I will ok." Tony said making me look at him in complete and utter shock. "Enjoy?" Is he serious enjoy. This made me so furious he wants me to enjoy this is he out of his mind this man must be delusional! He must've been dropped when he was a baby! I quickly got up and removed his hands from my head.

"Enjoy! You, want me, me enjoy myself. What is wrong with you huh! You Fucking ok! You're sick! I'll never enjoy this because you're forcing me I am not doing this for you I'm doing for my dad..."

Before I could finish I felt a cold hard hand hit my face making me stumble and fall. My head was pounding my vision was blurry and my right ear started to ring. As I'm trying to regain my vision I see large feet heading my way. Before I could move back my stomach endures this unbearable pain. Again and again. Making me scream and contract my body into a fetus position.  After doing this I start to regain my vision and see Tony kicking me as he's doing this he is shouting at me but I can't hear what he's saying because of my ringing ears. Ah!! "Stop!! Tony!! Stop!! You're hurting me!" I shout my voice cracking and filled with pain. Tears streaming down my eyes. He has to stop can't he see I'm in pain.

Suddenly the commotion ceases to an end, and I feel my body being lifted. I open my eyes to see what's happening. In face to face with Tony. "Don't you ever speak to me like that ever again, do you hear me! You will treat me with respect. You will address me as Sir, Daddy and even Master. Yes Sir no Sir maybe Sir do you hear me!!!" Tony shouts in my ear. While shaking me in mid air. "Yes ok please stop!" I scream back. Tony slaps me earning a gasp from me. I look at him in shock and bewilderment.

"Stop what" he spat his eyes red with anger. "Yes Sir." I answer my voice soft and sweet covering my dirty tongue. "Good boy." He says as he brings my face closer to his. His lips begin to touch mine. Kiss me he whispers lustfully. I want to say no but I don't have a death wish. Instead I do as he says and start to kiss him. His lips start to move with mine in sync our tongues start to touch and dance together with his leading mine. Tony starts to lower me down to my feet making me tip toe to reach his lips. His now free hands play with my butt slowly massaging it. His delicate touch earning a moan from me. Bringing about blissful thoughts in my head.

Tony starts to let go and the little warmth I felt from him was gone. "I'll treat you like a queen if you just listen to me." Tony says with his face inches from mine. All I could do was just nod.
"Use your words baby boy"  Tony says touching my cheeks delicately.
"Yes Daddy." My answer gains a smile from Tony. And not that sinister mad buddy kind of smile. This one was different this one was kind.
Tony and I stood in silence our faces inches away from each other. It was nice and comfortable l kinda liked it. His hands started roaming around my body. This time I didn't resist. I let him do as he pleased with me.

He took my polo neck off and his smile brightened when he saw all the hikeys he gave me last night. " You're so beautiful." He said and started kissing my neck down to my chest his warm lips making my hairs stand up. For some reason I couldn't move stood still. I didn't know what to feel I didn't know weather to be happy or sad or angry. As Tony kisses my chest he went further down to my abdomen making me gasp. "Sir please stop." I wanted him to stop but I didn't know why because I was starting to like it, it felt good to be touched.

"Shhh just enjoy it ok." Tony said his lips brushing against my skin. His tone so soft and sweet, giving me a semi and making my cheeks flushed. Gaining a chuckle from Tony and a small smile from me. Tony starts slowly to unbutton my jeans while looking at me. " tell  me if you want me to stop and I'll stop ok?." I look at him nervously urging him to go on.  He then brings my jeans down to my feet and my whole face turns red, when he saw how hard I was. I bit my lips at how painful my boner was starting to get. Tony started to take off my underwear slowly bring it down to my feet. Tony took my hard into his hands and put it his mouth earning a loud moan from me. He slowly started to move back and forth. Making me moan even louder "Ahh!" "Faster Master." Tony obeys and speeds up his pace causing overwhelming pleasure all over my body and making my feet weak. Tony sees this and holds my small waist with his big rough hands, moving me back and forth. Right there and then I went from cloud 9 to bring over the moon. I wanted to feel more pleasure I put my legs around his neck to give him more access and to swallow more of me. "Ahhh!! More more master." I bit my lips to shut me up.
Tony takes all of me in and out of his mouth with my body moving back and forth I hold on to his hair, even tighter as I reach my climax. My moans getting louder as I am about to finish " I'm coming DADDY!!! I'm coming." Tony moves faster making me moan even louder than before "Ahhh yes, yes, yes!!!!!" I came in Tony's mouth, and collapse in his arms. My breath irregular and my eyes flustered I lay in his arm satisfied and in awe at the amount of pleasure I have experienced.

Tony swallows my load, making my heart beat faster. My naked out of breathed body in his arms. Tony cups my cheeks and kissed so sweetly and delicately. " I want you to be my submissive. Please say yes."
" Do I have a choice?" I ask Tony with my out of breathed tone.
Tony chuckles lightly with his deep voice making me vibrate. " No you don't I just thought it would be kind to ask."
All could to was nod.

"Use your words baby boy." Tony said

"Yes DADDY."

"Good boy."

————————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoy!!!!❤️❤️❤️😁😘