"Uh, I really like her," Riley said quickly. 

Allie went beet-red and gave Riley a look that said, We'll talk later. Then she smiled softly and I saw Riley relax.

"See? Wasn't so hard," Maddie said. "Your turn, choose anybody except for me cause I just went."

Riley looked around the room and his eyes landed on Ian. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Ian responded. 

"Burritos or tacos?" Riley asked. This may not seem like a big question, but every single time someone brings up this topic it develops into a full-blown verbal war.

"Oh no. Uh, taco?" Ian said nervously. 

As soon as he answered, Maddie countered, "Okay, I have said this again and again. Burritos. AreBetter."

"No, tacos," Alex argued. "One, burritos can only be in a soft tortilla wrap, tacos can be either soft or hard shell. Two-"

"The soft wrap just makes it an open burrito, so it technically can only be in a hard shell," Leo pointed out. 

"Yeah, and burritos are way more versatile, there are burrito bowls, burritos, poncho burrito, wet burritos. . ." I listed each option on my fingers.

"Even Maddie can't deny that if they made an ice cream version of a taco, then it's got to be amazing," Brandon argued.

"That doesn't mean it's better than a burrito," Mia argued.

"You can fill up a taco with anything you want-" Cayden started.

"You can do the same thing with a burrito," Rile countered.

"Tacos-"

"Burritos ar-"

"GUYS! WE GET IT!" Ian shouted, breaking up the argument. "My turn," he said. "Cayden, truth, or dare?"

"Dare," Cayden answered. 

Allie leaned over and whispered something in Ian's ear.

"Five minutes locked in a closet with whoever the group chooses," Ian decided.

"Maddie," Allie volunteered.

"Maddie," I agreed.

"Maddie," Mia chimed in.

"Maddie," Riley added.

"Maddie," Julie said.

"Maddie," Alex declared.

With each person, Maddie and Cayden blushed more and more. 

"I guess the majority settles it. Cayden and Maddie, in the closet!" Brandon exclaimed.

Maddie let out a sigh and turned to Cayden. "I guess we're doing this."

I saw my brother nod, and we shoved them in the closet and closed the door.

Maddie's POV:

I couldn't help but blush when the others pushed me and Cayden in the closet.

"So. . . " Cayden started. I was about to respond when I saw something move in the dim light coming from the crack in the doorway.

"Wait, don't move," I whispered, trying to identify what the thing was. It moved closer into the light.

Cayden gulped. "Is that a spider?" he asked quietly.

I yelped. "Get it!"

"I'm trying," he protested. 

"Try harder," I urged.  I groaned. "Ugh, I'll do it."

"Fine, I'll get it," he said, cautiously moving towards the spider.

"Wow, that thing is huge," I said. The spider was almost the size of my palm.

The spider jumped and I screamed. Cayden picked me up bridal style.

"You know what, I'm too scared to think of my pride," I mumbled.

The spider crawled towards us.

"I'm go-" Cayden started.

Cameron's POV:

"Get it!"

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder! Ugh, I'll do it."

"Fine, I'll get it!"

"Wow, that thing is huge. . ."

"Okay, what the heck are they doing?" Jake asked.

Allie cringed. "Five minutes are up, guys, we're opening the door!"

Ian slowly opened the door and we saw Maddie in Cayden's arms.

"Do I want to know what was going on. . ." I asked hesitantly.

Cayden put Maddie down and pointed to the floor where a giant black spider sat.

Allie shrieked and jumped into Riley's arms.

"Get it!" Mia shouted, grabbing a cup from the kitchen.

My brother quickly trapped the spider under the cup and slid a piece of cardstock under the cup, shutting the spider inside.

"My hero," Maddie said.

"Give him a kiss!" Allie chanted, still in Riley's arms.

Cayden went red as Maddie planted a quick kiss on his lips. They stayed close for a while until Brandon cleared his throat.

"Congrats, Prince Charming," I said, laughing at how red my brother was.

"Shut up," he replied.

Maddie let out a sigh. "Wanna keep playing?"

We nodded and sat back in the circle.

"My turn," Cayden said. 

We kept playing for a while until Allie let out a yawn and leaned on Riley.

"I'm gonna call it a night and help her to bed," he said, picking up Allie bridal style and walking out of the room. 

"Yeah, I think we should go to sleep, it's 1:06," I said, checking my phone. 

We waved goodnight and headed to our bedrooms.

Cammie: Is Allie asleep?

Riley: Yeah, she's good 

Cammie: I can't believe she didn't notice your crush before. . .

Riley: Shut up -_-

Mads: Ooh, are we annoying Riley? That's my favorite game 😘

Riley: U guys r so annoying

Mads: But you luv me ;)

Cammie: I know Cayd does

Mads: . . . I'm just gonna sleep now . . .

A/N: Ok, so I know I promised Caddie drama and there wasn't much of that, but I'm gonna see if I can work in some Riley X Allie stuff in the next chapter. Cya people!