I rolled my eyes and sighed "It doesn't matter" i grabbed her arm "Let's go before Rhonda looses her cool"

Once we stepped inside the room the atmosphere seemed to drop...this was bad...very bad...

Lily went and sat on the last free chair in the room while i stood at the back next to MacCready.

"It hurts me to tell you this...I've been checking his bills. The zoo account is empty..he has no more money, he has no idea what he is doing. He is going to end up selling this place to somebody for cheap. For the land alone-"

Kelly turned round and made eye contact with me. I shook my head before looking down.

Please don't let this be the end.

"That's right Robin..i am warning you now. Behind that front is a front. Benjamin Mee is a fraud!" Rhonda stated.

I sighed running my hand over my face, leaning into MacCready who wrapped his arm around me. I felt like digging a whole and putting myself in it so nobody could find me. I wanted to lay in the rain and get soaking wet, drenching my clothes so they would drag me down.

I'm at my breaking point...all that my Dad has worked for and all that he put into this place...is going to be gone in just a few short days...all the animals will have to be moved to other zoos or Euthanized. I know that Spar will be the first to go...which would break my heart.

And then where would i go...new owners buy the land and decide to kick me off! I was lucky that Mr. Mee was so understanding and let me stay but not all people are kind like that.. I'd be homeless...and so would Lily...we'd be orphans..

*************************************************

Once the meeting was over everyone was painfully quiet, nobody knew what to say or do. Everyone would have to start looking for new jobs and moving on...i don't want to loose these guys.

And Dylan...i'd be loosing Dylan. He'd move away and forget about us..

Not being in the mood to be alone, i asked Lily if i could help do her sandwich rounds.

She agreed without a second thought.

We got most of them done before it was the last call...Dylan's..

"Do you want me to take it?" Lily asked softly. During the sandwich rounds she finally pressured me to tell her what was wrong and i finally caved. A few crying fits, tissues and hugs later we managed move past it.

"I'll have to face him eventually, this might be the last time i ever see him so-" i was cut off my Lily holding out the sandwich. She gave me a wink before skipping off back to the Jaguar.

I took a deep breath before venturing off.

**************************************************

While walking to deliver the sandwich to Dylan, i slipped the doodle from this morning into the wrapping of the sandwich. This was my way of giving Dylan a going away present without having to go through all the sloppy speech and goodbye's.

I found him sat on a bench with his back towards me, approaching him quietly i released a breath "Here we go" i muttered.