Family Ghost Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Dean sat across from me, eating while I continued to look threw the book. “Find anything” Dean asked, his mouth full of food “nothing that looks familiar” I said a bit mad and annoyed. I sighed and leaned back in the chair, the pages stopped turning “there's no point, we're going to be to late anyway” I said. Dean stood up “stop acting like that, we are going to find your body and get you, dad, and Sammy back and we'll be a family again got it” Dean yelled at me.

I was a little surprised “okay” I whispered “got it” Dean yelled at me “I said “okay”” I yelled standing up and created a huge wind. The pages turned and I sighed “I'm sorry, why don't you get some sleep” I said sitting down. “No” “Dean what can you do, if I find something I'll let you know but for now get some sleep” I said as Dean sighed but sat in a chair, falling asleep while I went back to looking threw the book.

Sunlight came threw the window, telling that it was morning. “My last sunrise” I said to myself as Dean made coffee for himself. “It won't be” Dean said “did you find anything” Dean asked sitting in front of me “nothing. I went threw this book 20 times and nothing” I said “the old house doesn't even seem that familiar anymore”.

“Have you looked threw the blueprints” Dean asked “yup, still nothing” I said, standing up and pacing. “Wait, check to see if there was any deaths in the house and if so where the bodies were found” I said to Dean. “How” Dean asked “do you still have my bag” I asked “yeah in the car, why” Dean asked. “Get it” I said making Dean go out to his car and bring in the bag.

“Open it and poll out my laptop” I said and Dean did, looking up the deaths for the house. “There were two, one says a mother killed her two kids after going crazy and the other a man hung himself” Dean read. “Does it say where they found the bodies” I asked him, looking over his shoulder. “It says they found the man and the two kids in the same spot, in a secret compartment in one of the rooms” Dean read.

Dean scrolled down and showed the room. I recognized it “I know that place, that's where I am” I quickly said. Dean quickly got dressed, packed his things and we headed over to the house. It was getting late now. We headed inside “okay we need to go threw every bedroom” Dean said. We went threw all of them but nothing, we had been searching all day “is there any downstairs” I asked Dean.

He stopped and thought for a second “there's another door” Dean said and we ran to the basement door, down the stairs, and to the door. We opened it seeing another room “look around” Dean said as he tore up the room “Dean” I said as I looked at a closet. Dean opened it and saw a secret place. He kicked in the wall, creating a big hole that he crawled threw and I appeared on the other side.

There was another room, but it was mostly empty except for a few pieces of furniture. All of a sudden the dig of a clock upstairs went off “Dean, I only have 5 minuets left” I said as Dean kicked over a small table. “There's nothing here” he yelled “nothing” Dean said as I stood watching it. “Dean, I'm sorry” “we'll keep looking” Dean said “there's no point, my times up” I yelled.

Dean

“There's no point, my times up” Shelby yelled at me, all of a sudden she was polled down threw the floorboard “Shelby” I yelled and ran over to where she was. “The floorboard” I said and used my knife to quickly brake off some one the floor board. I saw Shelby's body laying there and quickly polled her out. “Come on Shelby” I said shaking her.

The clock upstairs dinged 12 times. It was 12:00 “no, come on, wake up” I said to Shelby “Shelby” I yelled. Her eyes flew open and she tried to catch her breath, quickly sitting up and looking around. She looked at me “Dean” she said and reached slowly for my shoulder. It didn't go threw. I quickly hugged her tightly as she hugged me back “we did it” she said happy.

Shelby

After going back to the hotel and getting cleaned up and dressed Dean called dad and had him meet us on the road some place. Dean stood in front of his car as dad polled up “Dean, why did you call me, I was working on a case and -” dad started as I came from out of Deans car. Dad froze when he saw me “hi dad” I said with a smile as I ran up to him and he hugged me. “I've missed you so much” he said to me. “I've missed you too” I said to him.