I headed outside as Shelby kept kitting the target “your good” I said as Shelby looked over at me then back at the target. “Thanks” she said and shot again “listen we need to talk” “about” Shelby asked. “About you're not talking to me, why you act like you hate us or something” I said. Shelby sighed and set down the gun.

“I don't hate you, I'm just mad I guess. I had my life in order, what I wanted to do and everything then you and Dean come back into my life and I don't know what to do anymore”. Shelby looked at me “my whole life I've been living on my own. At night I use to wait for the cabin door to open and you and Dean and dad would be there to save me. But you never came” Shelby spoke.

“I had dreamed of having my brothers back for so long that when you did come back I just you were a dream. I didn't want to face the facts it was real because I was scared, scared that if I did except the fact that you and Dean where here that I'd be taken away from you guys again”. I went up to her “and I don't want that” she tried to hold back tears as I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“I've missed you and Dean so much” “I promise I won't let that happen” I said and polled away “and nether will Dean”. Shelby shook her head “he doesn't even believe me”. She looked at the gun “but I know away for him too” Shelby said and grabbed her gun and jacket. “Where are you going” Sam asked me “to convince Dean that his sister is standing right in front of him” Shelby said.

Dean
I get get out of the car and look around to see if anyone is around and then begin walking up the buildings in front of me. I slide my machete out of a sheath from my left side and walk up to a door that’s cracked open already. I open the door a little more and grab a flashlight out of my pocket and shine it in the doorway. All of a sudden I hear the sound of a gun clicking.

I turn next to me and see Shelby with a gun “what in the hell are you doing here” I asked as we stood in the doorway “came to help you” Shelby said. I didn't have time to argue and shook my head I looked over and did a small laugh at her “what” she asked confused :maybe you are my sister”. “What makes you say that” Shelby asked “because of the way your holding that gun.

Shelby put the gun down and looked at me “really, after everything I told you, after everything you heard you think I'm your sister now people of the way I hold a gun” Shelby asked. “That's how dad taught us” I said as Shelby shook her head at me “you really are my brother”.

I shine the light around until I shine it on a girl who is sitting on the bottom of a bunk bed. “Hey who the hell are you” I yelled at her as she looks scared, weak, and dirty. The girl shies away from the light and starts sobbing “answer him” Shelby yells at the girl, aiming the gun at her. “Please make it go away, it hurts so much” the girl said.

“What” I ask as I point the light at a light switch on the wall and Shelby walks over and flips the lights on. “No, shut them off, they're too bright” the girl says “not till you tell us what the hell's going on here” I say. Shelby puts the gun down, annoyed “I don't know” the girl suddenly has vampire teeth that pop out and she brings her hands up to her face to feel them. Shelby quickly polls the gun back up to the girl.

“What's happening to me” the girl says freaking out “come here” I say and quickly move over to the girl and yanks her up off the bed and put the machete to her neck. “That's never happened to you before” Shelby asked? “No, no, there's something wrong with me. That, that guy, he did something to me” the girl said. “What guy” I asked “I don't know” the girl started “what guy” Shelby yelled at the girl.