Part 1

Early morning 6.00 am. A boy is standing outside airport, waiting for his sister.

Boy: gawd.. the flight has landed, but still i dont know where my crazy sis is..?? Why krishna ji..?? Please make her a little sensible now.

Just then he hears a voice from behind him.

"Bhai...!! What did you say, i am crazy?? Huh!! Ofcourse crazy sister of a crazy bother! "

The boy turns and gets happy seeing the person, and gets a huge smile in his face.

Boy: taani..... My cutely wierd sister.

Boy immediately hugs, and girl also hugs him tight.

Taani: bhai... I missed you so much.

Boy then breaks the hug.

Boy: Hello taani mam. Welcome to Mumbai. Your personal driver, caretaker, and brother Swayam Shekhawat is here at your service.

Taani laughs listening to her brother, and hugs him again.

Taani: i love you so much bhai.

Swayam: i love you too bachcha. You have no idea how much i missed my doll in last three years.

Taani: then why did not you come back bhai??

Swayam: after whatever papa said to me that day, it was not easy for me to come back doll. You know, father approved me to come to Mumbai to fulfill my dreams giving me 5 years, till then i had to maintain distance with you. But you know doll i knew we can never stay away from each other for so long. I knew we would be together soon. See, today you are here doll, in my arms, and from today you will always be with me.

Both of them have tears in their eyes.

Taani first cleans her brithers tears and then her own.

Taani: Dont be sad bhai. You know i can never see you sad. And yes, from today i am never going to leave you alone. I will always be by your side.

Swayam: okay, now lets go home. I have asked kaka to make all your favourite food.

Taani: wow bhai. Lets go. Its been so long i had anything made by kaka.

They take her luggage moves towards their car, and keep the luggage in the boot, and gets in the car, and moves towards their house.

SOMEWHERE ELSE, AT THE SAME TIME

A biy is sleeping very peacefully. Suddenly he starts shaking his head from left to right, and right to left. Now, he even start murmering in his sleep. It seems as if he is some nightmare.

Boy: Dont do this me kriya. Dont leave me. I love you very much. How can you even think to do 5his with me.

Kriya[acting (Smirkingly)]:  ohh, so now you are begging me to stay with you. But why should i?? I got  everythung for which i got attached to you, name, fame, and popularity. Now you are of no use to me. And please throw this misconception out of your mind, that i love you. I dont love you. Infact i hate you. It was because of you i had to see struggling days in the starting of the college. So you see, Mr. Reyansh Singhania, i hate you from the core of my heart. Now i am more famous than you and your best friend Sharon Raiprakash. Why do you think i would need you for? Stop thinking about me, reyansh. I have no feeling for you. Get lost from here.

Sayimg this she leaves from there, and reyansh is standimg there shocked.

Just then he wakes up.

Rey: Gawd, again the same nightmare. But this is my reality. She left using me gaining everything she wanted from me. Ohh god.. why?? Why me?? I loved her so much..

Then he slowly composes himself,

Rey: rey you cant be weak. You are strong dude. No girl can break you. It was my fault i loved her so much. No, i cant let her affect me. My friends will get affected too. I should go and get ready for college.

Saying this he gets up, and goes into the washroom.

ANOTHER SIDE OF THE CITY

A girl is seen sitting in one corner of a dark room, holding her knees close to herself, and tears flowing from her eyes.

It seems as if she is remembering something.

Then she wipes her tears.

Girl: why shivam?? Why did you do this with me?? I started loving you. You were perfect for me. Even you proposed me, then why did you betray me shivam?? Why you cheat on me and my team?? Why did you break my heart shivam?? Why??

Then she stops crying and wipes her tears.

Girl: no.. no.. no.. this is not me. I so what if a boy betrayed me. Its okay. I am also The DIVA of St. Loius college. I always have boys waiting for my single look. I cant let this shivam affect me so much. I have to be the same bold diva i was before he came in my life. Its time i become the old Sharon Raiprakash. Yes, shar you can do it. You have to do it. You need to show that bastard what you are. You need to show his place in your life by not getting effected by him. Yes, i will be the old me.

Then she stand up, and goes and stands in front of mirror and looks at herself.

Sharon: how awful i am looking right now. No, i need to be the old me. Get ready St. Louis your old diva Sharon Raiprakash is back.

She then winks at herself, and moves to her wardrobe. And takes a nice dress, and gets ready to leave for college.

Toodles.