"LEE HAECHAN!"

Dohui rolled her eyes at the memory and pushed herself off when she noticed the said boy standing by the alley with an uninterested look on his face. "Why am I here again?"

"You're going with me to the Yoon's."

"No, goodbye." He turned around to walk back, "You're leaving me here, with a huge possibility for me to get lost?" Dohui scoffed, her hands falling to her sides as she gazed at the boy who looked back at her, emotionless.

Silence surrounded them for a few moments until Haechan spoke out, his voice monotonous, "Yes." He turned back and walked away, with Dohui rushing over to him.

Surprisingly, after some convincing, Haechan had given up and agreed to go with her. They both pulled up the shawl that circled around their necks over their head, a shadow hovered over their features. Dohui tugged on her scarf and brought it up to the bridges of her nose.

Haechan searched through his leather satchel and brought out a wooden mask, dipped in a deep red color, with carving lines that ran along the wooden material, strokes of darker colors painted onto it had made it have very odd facial features, features not so human like. To add to that, it had things poking out of the mouth that made it look like tusks.

Dohui gave a look of amusement his way as he put on the mask, "What the hell. Where do you get those?" She trailed behind the boy when he walked out of the alley, the sun's late morning gaze greeting his relaxed figure. He shrugged, "Given."

No other words were spoken out after and Dohui only nodded, continuing to walk behind him in silence. They continued to walk down the empty streets, taking another turn to be greeted by the busy market. Dohui, who wasn't paying attention, hadn't noticed the boy in front of her stop, causing her to bump onto his back. "Hey-" before she could continue, the taller turned to face her and grabbed her by the wrist. He raised his mask by a bit with his free hand and leaned forward "Don't let go, you'll get lost again like last time, just follow."

Dohui furrowed her brows at the proximity, hesitantly nodding. He brought his mask down and turned back after pulling her beside him. She exhaled a breath she didn't know she held in and continued to walk by him, now entering the area of the market.

Everybody had suddenly seemed to be busier than usual, and more items for the winter were displayed. Chatters just kept getting louder every second, and it was getting more crowded. The two were squishing through the crowd, Dohui winced everytime somebody would step on her foot, wanting to go back but Haechan's hand still gripped onto her wrist.

Once they had finally gotten out of the crowded streets they rushed over to where the Yoon's were. Haechan pulled the mask up to his head and the other pulled down her scarf, both hunched over with palms on their knees as they coughed for air. Beads of sweat running down their foreheads to their chins as their shawls stuck to their skin.

The door to the front was opened and sounds of Youra nagging Jiro had emerged as she pulled on her son's ear, dragging him outside as the younger yelped in pain while trying to pull away his mother's hands. Dohui and Haechan paused and looked up at the two, who also froze and looked back at them. Jiro used the chance to slap away his mom's hands from his ears, to which she slapped him back on the shoulder.

"How many times do I have to convince myself that both of you aren't siblings?" Dohui huffed.

Jiro shrugged, "I ask myself that too," he paused and turned to Youra with wide eyes, "Are you my sister, Youra?" The lady scoffed and slapped the boy on the arm, he only winced back.

"You're grounded you little shit. Don't even think of walking back into the house until I say so." Youra glared up at his taller figure, glancing at us and smiled, turning around right after and walked back into the house.