02 best friend

Bobby's POV

It was the first time since our high school days that i'm actually meeting Jisoo again.

When she appeared at the door, i swore she still look the same like she was in high school.

Back then she used to have purple coloured hair which looked cool and fascinating on her, now she still look as pretty as she was with her natural brunette hair colour like that.

She looked so simple wearing a black tight jeans and white tshirt with grey cardigans on. Her eyes looked a bit tired but she still wore the brightest and cheerful smile when she saw us.

I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear watching her. I must look like an idiot to her smiling like that. Han Bin kicked my leg under the table when he noticed it to make me snapped out of it.

"Hi Bobby." Jisoo said with a smile while taking a seat next to Tae Hyun that is facing to us.

They still look as comfortable as ever with each other. I used to think that they were a couple. But apparently they we were just close friends. Tae Hyun , Jisoo and Jae Won are just close friends according to them.

I wondered how girls and boys can be just friends without developing feelings to each other. Is friendship between male and female really existed?

" Long time no see Jisoo yaa. Our Soo has grown older, didn't she? She's looking more and more like middle aged Ahjumma." I can't help but to tease her just like the old days, itching to fish for her nasty clap back.

I clearly can see Jisoo giving me the stern side eye while looking at me.

"Am i the only one who grew older? Look at you then, growing grey hair all over. Do you think you suit that hair colour?" Jisoo replied back which made the rest of them burst into laughter.

"Oh god Jisoo, I've always wanted to tell him that." Hanbin said in between his laughter.

I cant help but to join the laughter too. They are totally ridiculing my new grey hair colour.

"What do you know about hairstyle Jisoo yaa. This is the new trend." I said with a smug face.

"I see, you're just advancing yourself to old man phase. You nailed it dude." Jisoo replied.

When all of us started loosen up and laughing together, it felt like we were back in high school days. I actually kinda missed the nonstop bickering and teasing each other.

This is what i missed the most, the feeling of togetherness during our Music Club days; which leading to why me and Han Bin kept on pestering Seung Yoon to hold a reunion.

I kinda wanted to see their faces again, it's been such a long time, they were the reason my teen years were full of laughter.

We weren't even staying in touch after high school, which was sad to me. I wanted to know how they're doing or what are they doing.

And most importantly, i probably just wanted to meet Jisoo again, my biggest high school crush.