~Late~

(Notes: There will be cuss words, some drug use, and cigarettes.)

Sally's phone alarm went off for the 6th time. "Shut the fuck uuuuuup." He groaned. Sal was not a morning person. He hit his alarm and sat up, stretching. He walked into the bathroom and took his medication, washed his face, and put his prosthetic on. He ran his hand through his tangled blue hair. He really needed to get it cut, it was down to his mid back. Sally yawned and tiredly walked into the kitchen, picking up Gizmos food bowl. "Gizzy! Food time!" No response. "Gizmo, get ya ass in here, I have food." Again. No response. "I swear to god if you ran away again." Sal checked all the rooms and didn't find his beloved cat. This is when he started to worry. He ran outside and looked all over for Gizmo. "Shit!" He signed and went back to his apartment. "That fucker." He yawned once more and picked up his phone.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝙶𝚒𝚣𝚖𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔?" -Sal

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎." -Todd

"𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞𝚞!" -Sal

One of his best friends, Todd, was always there for Sal. Sally was thankful for that. "What time is it..?" Sal looked at the clock, the clock read 7:45. "FUCK!" His work started at 8, it was a 25 minute drive. He ran into the the bathroom and brushed his hair out quickly. Sally rushed into his closet and grabbed his uniform. "Gotta go fast, gotta go fast." He hobbled over to the door, trying to tie his shoe. "Fucking hurry!" He hopped into the car. He didn't give a damn anymore, he accepted the fact that he was gonna be late.

"you ask me what im thinkin about.." Sally Fisher sang along with the song on the radio. He was on his way to his job. He was almost always late, his boss would always get on to him. He parked his car in his assigned parking spot. "Ugh..can't wait to get yelled at again..." He shut off the radio and walked into Walmart. "Late again Fisher?" His boss hollered from the main office. "Yeah. Sorry." Sal wasn't sorry. "How many times do I have to tell you to not be late?!" Big Boss Man walked out of his office and toward Sally. "Listen, I have to get to the cash registers. I don't have time for this." Sally put his stuff in his locker and sighed. "Don't be late next time and then maybe you'll have more time." Sal walked out of the back and rushed over to the registers. "Sorry I'm late Ash, gizmo ran away this morning." He turned on his computer. "It's fine Sally, I just got here." Ashley Campbell smiled. "Oh...ok..." Sally still felt bad, he hated being late.

The day went on like any other. He got a few rude customers. Those always pissed him off. He always like having nice old ladys, they were always so sweet. It was almost the end of the day, thank god. "Hey Sally, I met this guy.." Sally looked at Ash, smiling. "Who? Do you like him? Are you gonna date him?" Ashley never really dated anyone. "No silly. I met a friend. He is super sweet, I think you'll like him!" Sally frowned. Ashley had always tried to get Sal some friends, but it never worked out. "Ashhhhh, you know how I feel about strangers!" He pouted. "I know Sal. He's different though...he's not like the others." Ashley grinned. "Fine, I'll meet this 'guy'. Only if you are there though..." Sal put his long blue hair up into a ponytail. "I'll be there, I promise." Sally hated meeting people because of his prosthetic. "Well, I gotta go. My shift is over." Sally shut down his computer and waved to Ash. He hurried to the back and grabbed his stuff, he almost fell twice trying to get there. Sal walked out of the back door, seeing a red truck pull up. "Oh god...here we go again..."