3 - KAISOO: When Kyungsoo is Sick

Start from the beginning

He grabs something inside the cupboard and it turns out to be an instant noodles, thankfully. Jongin reaches out for a thing that looks like a pan or is it a bowl? But he accidentally nudges the casserole next to it, making it fall to the tiled floor along with the knives and spatula, almost too loudly as if all the utensils have broken into pieces.

Jongin scurries as he picks up the pan and the lid and all the utensils on the floor with a sigh of relief. He glances at his and Kyungsoo's shared room before saying "It's nothing Hyung! I can take care of it!"

Kyungsoo, with a sigh he's been holding for a long time, and his hand finally dropped from gripping the doorknob, goes back to bed after hearing Jongin's reassuring, but unconvincing voice.

*

Jongin with the the help of his phone's internet, miraculously made food. It's not soup though, because he can't deal with mixing and saute'ing (says Google) and he's confident of his work now-- instant noodles that he carefully cooked with precision.

He takes a medicine for sore throats and a pill for fevers from Junmyeon's medicine kit. He's smart when he first reads the back of the bottle, almost getting the medicine for LBM.

Jongin places the tray of noodles with a glass of water and medicine on the beside table. He stops as he stares at Kyungsoo's peaceful sleeping figure and he admires the way his face is so gentle and smooth, and beautiful.

He inches closer towards Kyungsoo's face to to look properly at his hyung's cute nose, down to his heart-shaped lips. He wonders what it could feel like on his own.. what it could taste like...

And then, then and there, Kyungsoo's eyes pries open and he sees Jongin looking straight at him with shock, mouth agape, eyes wide open with a blush on his cheeks.

Jongin moves away and stumbles back falling on the floor, while hissing from the pain on his bottom half.

Kyungsoo coughs awkwardly as he looks everywhere aside from Jongin. He notices the noodles beside him and his stomach grumbles in hunger.

"Y-you should eat," Jongin says, after recovering from the situation and he's now smiling. "I succesfully made you noodles, Hyung. Be proud of me!"

Kyungsoo looks at him with a look akin to "Is this safe to eat?"

"I don't put salt nor sugar nor soy sauce in it, if that's what you're worried about," Jongin explains. "I just followed the instructions on the internet."

Kyungsoo takes the warm bowl and starts to eat while Jongin intently watches him from the foot of the bed. Kyungsoo feels awkward, for the nth time though, being watched at while eating so he coughs, feeling a pang of pain in his throat once again.

"You want me to feed you!?" Jongin asks and Kyungsoo immediately shakes his head. I want you to go away, he mentally says.

"No, hyung. It looks like you can't feed yourself so I'm going to feed you!"

Jongin takes the bowl of noodles from Kyungsoo's hands. He sits on the bed beside Kyungsoo and dips the chopsticks with noodles hanging on it. Kyungsoo sighs, too tired to oppose.

"Say aaahhh," Jongin coos and Kyungsoo wants to kick him out of the bed. He's not a baby, for Pete's sake.

Jongin pokes his cheeks so Kyungsoo then shyly opens his mouth for Jongin to insert the noodles.

"Good," Jongin says after feeding the first noodles to his hyung.

Kyungsoo slurps the noodles with lewd noises as Jongin stares at his lips and tongue, on how he sucks the noodles sexily inside his mouth, some soup trickling on his bottom lip. He thinks, it's the most wonderful sight in the world and he's here to witness this breathtaking scene. He gapes and gulps when Kyungsoo licks his lips clean. Jongin clutches the sheets too hard, and Kyungsoo feels it.