MACABRE

YOU opened your eyes.

A gray ceiling that was littered cracks welcomed your gaze. The musty smell invades your senses as questions began to flood into your head.

'Where am I?'

'How did I get here?'

'Who am I?'

'...What am I?'

You felt like a stranger in your own body. Your limbs were stiff and aching. Your head? Pounding.

You tried to sit up, the cold metal you were laying had slowly become uncomfortable. The white sheet that had been draped over your bare body shifted as wrapped your arms around yourself. Then you noticed your hand.

The once smooth and perfect [S/C] skin was now littered with small, black stitching. The more you examined your hands, the more you saw to what extent the stitches covered you; they weren't just on your hand, they covered you whole body!

"Ah, you're awake," A deep voice pulled you away from your discovery. You turned to look at the source of the voice.

Stormy grey eyes met your own.

"Who-" your voice was low and croaky. It felt as if you had swallowed glass shards. "...Who are you?"

The man grinned.

"My name is Frankenstein. Victor Frankenstein."

꧁☠︎︎꧂

DISCLAIMER!

This book is purely a work of fiction. I, as the author, do not condone anything any despicable actions occurs in the book. the book will cover the following topics: murder, teratophilia, slight noncon, and slight necrophilia. if any of you are sensitive to these topics, i do not recommend reading this book.

Hello and welcome to my book! I've had the idea for this book in my head for the past two years and i finally decided to write it! Most of my books are self-indulgent, but this really takes the cake as one of the most self-indulgent fic i have written. i just love my monster boys <3

I have three other books running a long with this one, so updates will be sporadic for the next week, at least until school is over (which is in a couple of days). As always, please remember that this book is like a draft, and i might go back to change somethings.

Question: do you prefer 2nd POV or 3rd? I'm still trying to choose which one to stick to.