In Which: They Find Friends

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm done!~"Oikawa cheerfully says as he knocks on (Y/N)'s door. After waiting a few minutes and still getting no response, he sighs dropping his hands in his pockets to search for her key.

"I'm coming in~"He says swiftly pushing the key in and entering her apartment, as he walks inside he takes in the decoration, while slightly commenting to himself. "Very (Y/N)-chan like~" he nodded to himself.

"Geez, and who was so excited about the first day of school?"Oikawa sighs to himself when he spots her toppled over messily on stacks of pillow and blankets. "Wake up......"He says poking her side, after a while she didn't budge a bit.

"If you're not waking up, I'm gonna kiss you~"A mischievous smirk creeps into his lips as he puts his bag down and sits beside her.

"You really like this, don't you?"Oikawa sighs when the girl still didn't move an inch, he suddenly presses his lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss and suddenly her eyes flew open as she was about to punch Oikawa he ducked in time before her fist met his face.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan! Anything but my face, please!"He yells out covering his face.
"Tooru?! What the heck, what do you expect me to do when I wake up to someone suddenly kissing me?!"(Y/N) yells at him.

"U-Uhm...A-Anyways we're gonna be late." Oikawa coughs awkwardly as (Y/N) glanced at the clock in alarm and sees the time. "Then why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"(Y/N) yells as she scrambles to the bathroom to get ready.

"Wha-?! You never told me it was my duty to wake you up every morning!"Oikawa pouts crossing his arms. "As my official boyfriend, I'm telling you it's your duty from now on!"She yells from the bathroom as Oikawa sighs.

------

A few minutes later, she stumbles out of the bathroom wearing a white long-sleeved blouse tucked in a black skirt and with matching black flats. (Y/N) glances at Oikawa as she took a piece of bread and gestures to the door. "No fair, why do you look so cute today?...Could it be?! You're trying to look cute for other guys?!"Oikawa gasps as he and (Y/N) start walking to university.

"You're overacting, Tooru. Even though I could practically say the same for you."(Y/N) says eyeing his clothes which consisted of a black denim and a white polo under a blue sweatshirt and he had on a pair of glasses instead of his usual contact lenses. "Why are you wearing your glasses? Trying to look cute for the girls at your university?"She spat out bitterly, narrowing her eyes at him suspiciously.

"Wha-Hey! It's a completely different matter. My contact lenses were missing!Besides, I look hideous in glasses!"He protests. "Sure, Tooru, sure..."(Y/N) rolls her eyes.

------

"Good luck on your first day, (Y/N)-chan!~And remember don't flirt with any other guys aside from me, okay?~"Oikawa says as he pecks (Y/N)'s cheek before pushing her inside the gates before going to the university opposite of hers. "I should be the one saying that to you, idiot...."(Y/N) sighs as she adjusts the strap of her bag before making her way to her assigned class.

As she was walking, she suddenly bumps into a larger chest sending her back down on the ground. "O-Ouch?..."(Y/N) mutters out as she rubs her bum before standing up and gathering her things. "Sorry, I didn't see you."A voice comments and she looks up to see a handsome guy with silver hair and a beauty mark near his eye. "Yeah, you should look where you're going!"(Y/N) counters as she stands up fiercely glaring at him, the man blinks a bit before helping her gather her stuff.

"My name is Sugawara Koushi." Sugawara says as he extends his hand to her. "Are you new here?"He asked her with a gentle smile. "(First Name) (Last Name). Yeah, I am...Can you tell me where this class is?"(Y/N) says pointing to her schedule, Sugawara looks over her shoulder to see what she was pointing at and then he smiled.

"We have the same class! Oh, by the way, I'm new here too so I don't have a clue~"He says in a cheery tone as she gaped at him. 'Does he think he can get away with everything just cause he's handsome?...'

"E-Eh?..."(Y/N) sighs, this was definitely gonna be a long day for her seeing as the guy had no intention of leaving her for the whole day.

-----------

The minute Oikawa stepped into University, he caught the attention of all the girls, although he managed to brush them off pretty nicely. Oikawa sighs as he finally steps into the rooftop's hidden stairs as he was trying to hide from the pestering girls that seemed to find him wherever he went.

"I miss (Y/N)-chan...."Oikawa sighs as he brings out his lunch and start eating when suddenly a voice startles him.

"It's rare to see a fellow company here."A handsome guy with dark hair and a beauty mark under his eye says as he sits up, staring at Oikawa who almost dropped his precious milk bread in shock.

"O-Oh, Sorry..It's just hard to hide from girls..."Oikawa sheepishly says as he rubs his neck. "I feel you...."He nonchalantly says with a calm look on his face.

"Oh, You totally get it don't you?!"Oikawa smiles at him. "Yeah, Once they spot you they just never leave you alone."He says laughing a little. "I'm Himuro Tatsuya." He says with a smile. "Oikawa Tooru."Oikawa smiles as he finally found a friend. There he found out that, just like Oikawa, Himuro's good looks led to the girls following him around.

------

Oikawa and (Y/N) talked about various things as they walked home together. A thing or two about friends and other stuff. "(Y/N)-chan, no one's hitting on you, right?"Oikawa panics.

"No, Tooru...Although, I'm sure girls have already started following you around."(Y/N) sighs at him. "Oh, you're right! Are you a psychic, (Y/N)-chan?~"Oikawa smiles as they wait for the elevator to come down.