50 • Things falling back to Place

Start from the beginning

Dadi "Sahil beta! Tum thik toh hona. Koi uthao usse."

Shubham "You okay bhaiya? Kitna gir rahe ho yaarr!" He said sarcastically.

Keerti "Shubham! He has got hurt."

Manish "I will call the doctor. Tumlog usse room mein leke jao."

Kartik gave a look Shubham and Mansi *Iska kuch nahi hosakta*

Naira was standing like a innocent girl. She was trying to help them actually.

K "Koi zarurat nahi hai." He pulled her and

N "Kartik! Achaa usse dekhke aate hai. He is in so much pain."

K "Huh! Pain aur usse? Acha chalo dekhte hai."

-

Sahil "Ahh! Bohot pain horaha hai."

Kartik was standing there crossing his arms against his chest. And the doctor was examining his wound.

Shubham "Itna bhi uparse nahi gira tha."

Keerti "Shubham. Stop it. Bechare ko itna dard horaha hai.

Mansi "Bechara! she whispered and Kartik suppressing his laughter.

Meanwhile the doctor gave respective medicines and left.

____

Naira came to meet Kartik in his room. He was quiet surprised because she never did sudden appearance in his room. But he liked her presence.

K "Tum yaha?"

N "We need to talk."

K "But I don't want to." He was angry on her for a reason and was avoiding her.

N "Kartik!" She sat next to him and held his hands to grab his attention.

K "What! Why are you here?"

N "Kartik." Her voice softened when he felt she was about to cry.

K "Naira!" He sighed hugging her frame. She always does it.

N "I am sorry." She whispered between her sobs.

K "Sorry for what?"

N "No reason."

K "Yeah. Tum mujhe kuch batati thodi ho. Sahil ne tumhe blackmail kiya. You didn't tell me that." A shocked Naira broke the hug and looked at him wide-eyed.

K "Yes I know it. Maine usdin tumhari baate sunliya tha."

N "Kartik. I am sorry. Main dar gayi thi. Agar woh tumhe kuch kardeta toh." She hugged him again, crying more in his arms.

K "Ab main usse humesha ke liye humare life se nikal dunga. Kyuki usne meri Naira ko hurt kiya hai."

N "But.."

K "Tumhe sochne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Main hoon nah." Naira nodded and wiped her tears.

She was not in a good mood so lighten up her mood he said huskily near her ear,

K "Ab itna kuch kehdiya hai toh."

She controlled her blush and pushed him lightly running to her room not before muttering good night. While he just laughed at her cuteness.

___

The next morning, Kartik and Naira were seen having a good time as they both were in the garden. Sahil, out of nowhere came there. Seeing him they both stood up.