50 • Things falling back to Place

Start from the beginning

Sahil "Hey sorry! I think maine tumdono ko disturb kardiya."

This was not something he did whenever he saw them together. What happened to him suddenly? They were confused.

Sahil "Naira and Kartik.. Actually I came here to say sorry."

K "For what?" He asked getting more confused.

Sahil "I hope Naira ne tumhe bata diya hoga. Mujhe meri galti realize hogayi hai. It was a mere infatuation from my side. Aur usike chalte maine yeh sab kiya. please hosake toh mujhe maaf kardena." He wiped his tears. Was he really crying?

Sahil "Maine bohot galat kia tumlogo ke saath. Please forgive my mistakes."

Kartik looked at his Naira who seemed to be melted already. She actioned him to forgive him. Still he was not convinced.

K "It's okay. Tumhe tumhari galti realize hogaya hai toh we forgive you."

N "Humne tumhe maaf kardiya."
She smiled.

Sahil "Thank you so much guys. Actually I'm going back today before that I wanted to apologize."

Kartik and Naira genuinely smiled at him and he took his leave.
___

Sahil "It's very urgent nahi toh main kuchdin aur rukhjata." He said to the family before leaving.

They were sad over the face that he was going too soon.

K "Shall I drop you, Sahil?" He asked.

Sahil "It's fine. I can manage."

Bidding a goodbye, he left from there. The others were present in the drawing room.

Gayu "Naira. Hum bhi aaj jaa rahe hai. So be ready."

K "Aaj? What? Why?" He literally yelled getting everyone's respective reactions.

K "I mean..itni jaldi?" He asked while Mansi were laughing hard at his situation.

Dadi "Haan beta. Tum sab chale jaoge toh.."

Gayu "Dadi. Bhai aur Mama jii Naira k sath time spend karna chahte hai. Actually Cape town se ane k baad usse time hi nahi mila."

N "Hum yaha aate rahenge. Don't worry." She said looking at him. But he made a angry pout.

___

K "Main usse baat hi nahi karunga. He said coming to his room.

"Beta sambhalke jana. Aur aate rehna." He heard Dadi saying.

Kartik got hurt. She was going and didn't even come to meet him once. He was adamant that he would not go to meet her.

K "She doesn't care. Fine then. Mujhe bhi faraq nahi padta. I will not talk to her."

He closed his eyes to get so peace in his mind when a hand touched his forehead. He opened his eyes to see his love.

N "Kartik." He hugged her And she happily responded to it.

K "Itni jaldi kyu jaa rahi ho. Please mat jao na."

N "Jaldi? It's been 1 week Kartik."

K "Acha thik hai. But Tum..tum abhi bhi kuch nahi kahogi? He looked at her eyes desperately to hear those words.

N "What?" She teased him to make him more impatient.

"Meet me tonight at 8. I will be waiting." She whispered in his ear and left leaving him smiling.

___