still lazy to name chapters

Latvias pov
  I grab Lithuania arm and start running. We have to check on Estonia. We are lucky we know where she is. She is staying with Finland for a little bit. "Latvias where are we going?" Lithuania asks. We are lucky he is only about 2 blocks away so we are already almost there. "Here" I say as we arrive at Finland's house. We go up to the front door and knock on it.
Estonia pov
I am talking with Finland in the kitchen when suddenly we hear knocking. I know how it is... it's my older sisters! Finland rose and gets the door. "Oh hello do you want to come in" I hear him ask. They come into the kitchen followed by Finland. I don't bother looking at anyone except Finland. He seems to be confused by that, I tend to forget how stuborn Latvia can be when I do something she dose not like. And ignoring them is one of the things she hates. "Estonia" Lithuania says standing in front of me as Finland wraps his arms around me from behind. It's a few minutes of silence. I can tell Latvia is becoming mad! " ESTONIA DONT IGNOR US" She screams... her screaming always remind me of the Soviet times... the Soviet memories are nightmares that I get every few days. Tears form in my eyes as I stand there shocked. Her yelling never reminds me of Soviet times because she never is mad when she dose. Finland can tell I'm scared right now so he h9lds me tighter because he always dose that to calm me down. Latvia seems to be getting madder and madder.