~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up knowing that I had something to do today. I got up and out of bed and went to the kitchen to find my twin stuffing his face with food. “Did you just wake up or something? Why are you still in your pajamas?” he muffled out

“First off, don't talk with your mouth full, that's gross. Secondly, yes, I just woke up.” I turned around and went back to my room to get dressed and brush my hair. I put on a hoodie that my last ex gave me, with a regular white shirt underneath, a beanie, black jeans and white socks. After that I put my white converse on.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I went downstairs after getting ready. “Are you going to eat something before we go?”

I shook my head “No, I'm not hungry..”

Without any thought he said “Let's go then.” I nodded and walked out the door right after him. I heard my phone start ringing, so I got out my phone looked at who it was and told Tobio to go on ahead.

“Helloo!~~” I giggled into the phone and started walking, I wasn't far behind Tobio, but I wasn't near him either

Haii~”

“What are you doing??”

“Just going to watch some three on three for Tobio, You?”

“I'm resting up!!”

“That's good! How have you been?”

“I've been doing good! How about you?”

“Oh, well, I'm alive... I geuss that's good, right?”

“Have you stopped cutting yet?” I could tell he was pouting

“Ah, no, I'm sorry Tōru... At least...” I went over a scar on my neck from a rope “At least I haven't tried to kill myself, again...” I giggled out sadly

“yea... I'm glad I was the one that saw you before it actually ended... I would hate not being able to save you again... Especially since my ankle is hurt...”

“Oh! Speaking of which, have you found a way to help me stop cutting?”

“Oh! Yeah actually! That's why I brought it up in the first place!”

“Okay! Cool! Is it okay if I come by tomorrow and you tell me what it is?”

“Like I could ever say no to any way of hanging out with my best friend!” We both started laughing, before I knew it I was walking over to the bleachers to sit down on the top row to lean against the wall still talking to Tōru while watching Tsukki play- I mean the three on three...

A few minutes past, the first was won by Tobio's team. It wasn't long before Tōru had to go, we said our goodbyes and argued playfully about who hangs up. In the end, I won and Tōru hung up. I let out a sigh and watched the second set. Tobio's team ended up winning that set too. I kinda felt bad for Tsukki's team. I knew the minute I got home, Tobio would be going on and on about this.

We later found out that the team had a practice game against Aobajosai with Tobio as the setter. I didn't really have much choice but to go so I just chose to go.

—————————————————————————

A/N:Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!