Aman : ya Di ,let me call her tell Aman equally worried .

Aman is continuously calling khushi but she didn't attend his call .
Now everybody is getting worried .

Aman and shyam are pacing in living room tensely and tried to call khushi from 1 hour .
But her phone remain answered .
Asr is very angry on khushi careless behaviour .
He had already send abir with some guards to search for her .

Raizadas are equally worried and scarred for khushi ,by looking at arnav's angry face .

Aman : asr, I m sorry .
Because of me ,u gave  permission to khushi to  stay  here  with us .
And now everybody is tensed because of her .
I m sorry ,I know she is little bit childish .
I will talk to her ,but please u don't scold her ....blabber Aman continuously without any break but he immediately shut his mouth listening asr shout .

Arnav is continuously listening Aman blabber which is making him more angry ,So he shout on Aman to shut up .

Author POV

Otherside khushi ran out of the mansion and reached on beach which is 5 minutes away from mansion .

Beaches are khushi and jenny's favorite place .
Whenever they are sad are happy ,both of them come running to beach which gave them peace .

Khushi and jenny are like soul sisters .There is no secret in between them .
They met first time in orphanage when khushi was of 9 year old and jenny was 8 .
From that time only khushi and jenny become bff forever .
They are only family and support system  for each other .
Both can even even die for each other .

Khushi sit under tree and call her soulie sister jenny .
Call get received and khushi hear jenny telling hello in sleepy voice .
Khushi eyes lit up in mischievous after realizing its must be midnight in India and jenny is sleeping selling horses .

Khushi smirk and shouted in phone 'uth ja kamini ' .
Thats it jenny fall from bed with thud because of khushi shout .
And khushi burst out in laughing .

Jenny mutter curses rubbing her bum and sat on bed .
Then she realizes khushi had call her ,she excitedly pick her phone from floor and shouted ' dayan kaisi hai tu ' .
Why didn't u call me after reaching Paris ,Do u know how worried I was .
Idiot kahinki ,tell me .
Why r u silent now blabber jenny in one breadth .
Here khushi is grining ear to ear listening her bestie scolding .
They are like that only ,they never get angry on each other ,neither stay without talking to each other .
They always greet each other with abuses when they are alone .
Khushi : Meri jaan ,I am good .
I m missing u so much ' jinnu' (nickname given by khushi to jenny ) .
With that khushi explain everything to jenny ,how she come with raizadas in asr private jet ,her bonding with raizadas ,getting a big brother in shyam and all .
Jenny listen everything patiently ,she is happy for her soulie .
They both bestie are same ,they both crave for love and family from childhood .