CHAPTER 2: MONDAY NIGHT RAW

That morning, Billy went for a walk at a park nearby his neighbourhood. At the park, some supporters approaching him to take picture with him.

"You're famous nowadays, aren't you, nephew?" Billy turned around and saw his aunt, Stephanie was there.

"Aunty" said Billy before hugs his aunt.

"Oh my. My nephew is now a grown up star now. Me and uncle Paul are so proud of you and Avril" said Stephanie.

"Well, it's all thanks to you. You and uncle Paul are our benefactors after all" said Billy.

"Well, it's because that you both are good kids. You just have no interest to be a wrestler. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't know why Shane and your grandpa against it" said Stephanie.

"I don't know. Maybe they're so embarassed that Avril and I don't share the same passion like the rest of our family" said Billy.

"So, what? There's no rules that a McMahon must getting involved in pro wrestling after all" said Stephanie.

"It's not that they care about it after all" said Billy.

"So, I take that you won't come for the Monday Night Raw tapping tonight then" said Stephanie.

"Yes. I'm sorry" said Billy.

"It's okay. I'm totally understand it" said Stephanie.

"Thanks, aunty. You and Uncle Paul always being nice to me and Avril" said Billy.

"Well, you both deserved it. You're a so ambitious too like a McMahon should be. There's no way we won't help you to achieve your dream" said Stephanie. Billy smirked.

"By the way, is Michael here too? It's been a while since I meet him" said Billy.

"Oh, he will be here too actually. Want to meet him?" asked Stephanie.

"Yes. Hmm, you know what. I change my mind. I'll show up tonight with my teammates" replied Billy.

"That's good. I wonder how will your grandfather and father respond when they saw you tonight" said Stephanie.

"Doesn't matter about them. By the way, I need to go now. Tell Uncle Paul that I say hi" said Billy.

"Okay, Billy. See you tonight" replied Stephanie. Billy just nodded. Then, they had a quick hug before Billy left.

Later on;

Michael McMahon Levesque, the eldest son of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon arrived at the arena to check around.

"There you are, son. So, ready for action tonight?" asked Stephanie.

"Yes, mom. I'm glad I can perform here tonight" replied Michael.

"By the way, Michael. I met Billy just now" said Stephanie. Michael was shocked.

"What? Billy is here? But why?" asked Michael.

"Well, he's the main striker of Wolverhampton Wanderers" replied Stephanie.

"So, will he shows up tonight?" asked Michael.

"At first, no. But after heard that you will be here too, he quickly changed his mind" said Stephanie.

"Good. It's been a while since the last time I saw him too" said Michael.

"That's true. The last time you met, you're still in high school while he still in Millwall Academy. Now, both of you are professional in your career" said Stephanie.

"Tonight will be fun" said Michael. Stephanie just smirked.

Later that night;

All Wolverhampton Wanderers players arrived at the arena. All of them wore the club's shirt. They were all welcome by Triple H and Michael.