I kept going with my training, until I looked over and saw Mr. Adams shouting at everyone in the room. I stopped and stared. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Mr. Adams looked pissed.

After more yelling he said over the intercom, "Take him back to his cell.." he snatched some papers out of a doctors hands and marched out of the room. I felt the cuffs get put on me as I watched Mr. Adams leave.

I felt the guards put a hand on my arms gently as I walked with him. Recently they haven't been as rough. It's because I haven't been fighting anymore. I just kind of accept it. It's also part of the plan. If I'm a good boy I get a gold star. In other words they let their guard down more and more and I get my ticket out of here.

The only problem I had now were the guards. If I could somehow get out of their grip and let them get their guard down more, I could slip past them towards the exits. I knew where all the exits were already thanks to my HEAD. That one showed me the entire layout of the building. I've been studying night after night of the layout.

We got to my cell and they let me go while they unlocked the door. I could go now, but I need time. I had the urge to run, but for now I needed to wait. I reluctantly walked in and stood there. I turned to watch them close the doors and lock it.

"Right; power on." I immediately said and the right HEAD powered on and hovered to my shoulder. As I sat down on my tiny sleeping mat, the HEAD followed, and I gave it a command, "Examine my cuffs."

I needed to make sure every part of a possible plan could work. That means I needed to know the layout of the building, where guards would be and how many there were, how to get rid of these cuffs, what time it was. Anything that could help me.

The HEAD made a soft hum noise and after a second the scan was complete and it showed me a small holographic blueprint. It seemed to recognize what type it was and how exactly it was made. "No indent for keyhole.." I muttered under my breath. "Opens with magnetic keycard. Swipe over red light with key card and they will click, unlock and open." So I would need a key card.. great..

I kept asking more questions and gathering more information. I made a document for everything I needed and so I could go through it again and work something out. I was close..

So far, my best plan was escape the guards and get to the place where they held a the keys. It would be easier to get a key card from there than to swipe one from the guards. They would swarm me by then, but I'll be able to use my magic to keep them at bay. While they would have gas masks on, my wither bombs would keep them back and possibly knock them out. They don't have a big explosion with them but enough to knock them out. I would use them mainly to fight my way through the guards and use the HEAD to get through the halls to an exit.

I guess it wasn't the best plan but it was a plan at least. I would have to come up with things to fill in the holes.

I looked up from the HEAD and towards the door. My mind kept wondering what Mr. Adams was so angry about. Something big must have happened. Did he find out about the HEAD? No.. otherwise they would have taken them away. Delayed in plans? I was, what did it say; 77% done? It could be true, but why get so angry about it? No, something huge must have happened for him to explode like that. I've seen it before.

What could it be though?

[ Mr. Adams' POV ]

"You let two of your experiments escape?!" I raged at Mr. Mangle. He had come over in the middle of training with 004. We were currently in my office. He sat in one of them chairs trying to keep a straight face, and I stood over him, too angry to sit down.

"The activity became hard to control and— and— the subjects became more hostile than we have ever recorded." Mr. Mangle stammered on.

I slammed my hands on the table, "Silence!" I hissed at him and gave a glare that could scare death himself. "I gave you a chance. I believed in you, and you failed me."