# [DIAMOND TV] ZER0's Interview

❝ good day viewers!
main diamond entertainment
proudly presents to you...

𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑽 !

Welcome to the first-everepisode of this segment!

episode of this segment!

Although in the previous
year, we already have
episodes under this
segment too! But today,
we are coming back but
in a BETTER version!

For the first episode, Diamond TV will make you up close and personal by an online interview with the first soloist of Main Diamond Entertainment.

LET US WELCOME!

« ZER0 »

❝ Annyeonghaseyo,Yeong - Jiro ibnida!

❝ Annyeonghaseyo,
Yeong - Jiro ibnida!

and you are watching Diamond TV~ ❞

[ZERO] And today, I will be answering some simple questions so that you could get to know more about me.

[INTERVIEWER] What does your stage name mean?

[ZERO] Oh yeah. Actually, the stage name Zero isn't about the number but the temperature, it is quite complicated but it can easily be resumed;

The absolute zero, the temperature: Absolute zero is the lowest possible temperature where nothing could be colder and no heat energy remains in a substance. Absolute zero is the point at which the fundamental particles of nature have minimal vibrational motion, retaining only quantum mechanical, zero-point energy-induced particle motion.

At extremely low temperatures, the odd rules of quantum mechanics reign. Molecules don't collide in the conventional sense; instead, their quantum mechanical waves stretch and overlap. When they overlap like this, they sometimes form a so-called Bose-Einstein condensate, in which all the atoms act identically like a single "super-atom".