11. The silver angel.

Start from the beginning

As mentioned before, angels were created from the blood of Warlords, and so their wings, because warlords were humongous beings, even their wings got divided, but only the base where the wings originated from was the most powerful and couldn't be divided. After warlords started vanishing and angels were formed, they discovered that sometimes two angels worked better than being on their own and realized it was their wings and not them, thus, realizing it was the most powerful part of Warlord's wings. After this discovery, they named it twin wings. This got passed down generation after generation. The chances of having a twin wing are rarest of rare, but if one found their twin wingmate, they are more powerful than any being existed. Their combined power is unimaginable. But it is as rare to find their twin wingmate as their occurrence.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"That is pretty cool! I wish I had one." Stefan said earning an eye roll from all the other Nightstorms.

Magnus, on the other hand, was still quiet and expressionless as ever, making Alec worried as hell. But Alec was determined to know more about himself, so he was listening carefully.

"Please continue with the Silver Angels information," Alec said, and Rosette nodded.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Be it an original, or gifted, silver angel is said to be one of the most powerful angels to exist. From their silver powers to blood to eyes, every single thing in their body possesses strong powers. Even though the creation of the first silver angel is a mystery, the second silver angel isn't.

The second silver angel, Angel Amberosa, is said to be the daughter of the moon and mother of all Siverites. The myths and beliefs state that she was created by the blood of the first silver angel which splattered on the depths of the moon, thus the title, daughter of the moon. She lived for centuries and was the one to discover earth. The moon gave her powers and she created the first-ever plants on earth, earning the title- The Creators.

Angels Amberosa created several species with the help of the power of the moon, the first species she created were the snow mermaids, then snow unicorns, silver butterflies, snow fairies, a crystal cave where all the crystal and silver beings resided. The last species she created was the werewolves.

When humans came into existence, they hunted and killed most of her creations. The snow mermaids, snow fairies, and werewolves were the clever and smart ones and hid, that's why they are the only ones that are still known.

After the death of her creations, she stopped creating new species and limited herself to create plants and nature. She is still said to reside on the moon.

Because of this, Silver angels are said to get or increase their powers on the day of the full moon. They are the most powerful and strongest when the rays of the full moon fall on their bodies.

After living for a certain amount of time, the silver angels gain the title of protectors of earth and the guardian of heaven. The gifted ones, though, take time to gain control over their powers. Their souls and wings are connected, yet their bodies are detached, because of what they used to be before-human, hunters, or magicians. Thus, the lack of control over their wings. When their wings are involved, they listen to their soul instead of the brain or heart. Thus, working on their own accord.

Mastering control over their wings isn't easy and requires months or years of practice, and when a gifted silver angel is involved, they cannot learn from any other angel, only other silver angels can teach them.