Chapter 21 Play time & Surpise

Isi POV

I woke up and saw that I slept on shadow. I remembered what last night happened. I kissed shadows forehead and went down then went outside. I begun to skate away with my skate shoes. I was faster then sonic even faster then shadow. I run and run then bumped into someone. I guess we both fell down cause I heard that someone fell down and begun to cuss. I stand up and saw I bumped into Scourge.

" From all people the fucking hell and for gods sake why the hell must it be you Mold head. " I said.

" Well well well if isn't that darkness. " Scourge said.

" What the fuck do you want around here ? Tell me and then leave. " I said.

" Well ---

He begun to say and be came his fucking ugly pervert smile on his fucking face. That even god can not help him to look better.

" I'm here cause I wanna have my revenge. " Scourge said.

" Don't care. Listen do a wrong move and you'll die understood ? " I said.

" Yeah yeah understood lady red. " Scourge said.

I punched him and kicked him in his stomach and take his breath away. I know he couldn't breath for a while cause he begun to cough.

" That's what happened if you call me like that. " I said with no feeling.

" Whatever... Y...you will re..regent this. " Scourge said.

" oh you wish " I said.

I walked away and skate away again after a while I stopped to skate and looked around where I was. I was at one of my favorite place. I lay down and chilled for some hours.

********* HOURS LATER ******

I stand up and wipe my eyes cause I fall asleep. I skate away back to sonics house and saw everyone running to me.

" If you wanna ask me where I had been all the time. i was skating around. " I said.

Everyone nodded and I show them that I let them a message back. They give them by they own a Face slap for they dumb. We played together Mario & sonic at the Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi. I played as shadow. Sonic played as himself. Shadow played as silver cause I took his character. We played as a team. Me, shadow, sonic and tails played together. Tails also played as himself. We played ski ride. Shadow and I won then we switched the teams shadow and sonic was a team now and jenny and I was a team. Tails had to work. Jenny took for snowboarding Scourge. Even if we hate him he's the best in snowboarding he's only good on that. ( sorry Scourge fans it's sad but also true. In Olympic Games is scourge a losers expect in snowboarding. ) Scourge and sonic was on rang 1 silver and shadow where rand 2.

Sonic- sonic

Shadow- silver

Jenny- Scourge

Me- Shadow

We all cheer up.

" That was fun. " I said.

Everyone agreed. We played some other games then we the light went down. Everything was black.

" What the fuck ? Who switched the light off ? " I said

" Hehehehehe" said a voice that I know so well.

Everyone screamed

" OH MY GOD IT'S ----