Chapter 2

«do you guys want scrambled eggs with avocados?» Liam asked.

«ew no not fucking avocados again Liam» Louis said.

Then everybody but Louis ate scrambled eggs with avocados.

«ohh by the way Louis i'm Pregnant» Harry said out of nowhere.

«omg congratulations! who's the dad?» Louis asked.

«Youuuuuuu" Harry answered with a smile.

«Are you sure it isn't Caroline Harry? wait never mind she is to old to get kids» Liam said.

«HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA» Niall laughed.

«omg Freddie is getting a brother then» Louis said happy.

«nooo» Harry answered.

«what do you mean 'nooo'» Louis asked confused.

«it's a girl» Harry muttered.

«noooo i don't want more girls in my life my sisters are enough» Louis said and ran out of the house.

suddenly Zayn came into the kitchen «vas happenin with Louis?» he asked.

"Well Well Wellington you decided to come back i see?» Niall said sassily.

«fuck off i'm here for Liam my husband and stop stealing Louis brand by being sassy» Zayn said annoyed.

«what the fuck Liam are you cheating on me?!?» Maya screamed and ran to the toilet.

«noooo maya i can explain» Liam said running after her.

Nobody said anything and an uncomfortable silence fell over the table, so Niall decided to say something

«sooo» Niall said «Zayn, you are pregnant? Who's the dad?».

«Yeah i am actually and the dad is Gigi» Zayn answered.

«are you kidding?? me i'm also pregnant! we are gonna be parents at the same timeeee» Harry said.

«yes! we can buy baby clothes together» Zayn answered with a big smile.

«oh my god Zayn that's a good idea» Harry answered «can Louis join us? I know you guys aren't on good terms but he is the dad!» he continued with a sad smile.

«Louis is the dad?? Is that why he was crying when i saw him? Not that i care i don't like him». Zayn said.

He actually really miss Louis but nobody need to know that.

«noooo that's not whyyy» Harry said.

«ohh then what is it?» Zayn asked.

«he is crying because i told him it was a girl and he don't want more girls in his life because his sisters are enough.» harry sighed

«oh no» Zayn said.

"but it's actually a boy i was just joking with him i didn't think he was gonna end up crying» Harry continued.

«Ohh i see but we should go tell him because if it really is a boy he has nothing to be sad about» Zayn answered while comforting Harry.

«When did you start care about Louis, Zayn?» Niall laughed.

«Shut the fuck up I obviously don't care abouuut him» Zayn said, rolling his eyes.

Zayn og Harry walked out into the garden. Niall stayed in the kitchen eating, as usual.

Louis was crying and Harry felt bad now.

«Louis, it's a boy not a Girl i was just Joking» Harry said with a big grin.

«ohhh lmao» Louis said.

«so what are we gonna name the baby» Louis said with a big smile.

«I don't know what do you think» Harry answered.

«I don't know either but can we egg Liam's house now?» Louis asked.

«yes of course babe» Harry answered. Then they egged Liam's house.