You are the Greatest

Start from the beginning

Venelana: How did you know that?

Sasuke: He looks like a combination of kid SirZechs and kid Grayfia.

Venelana: you're right. He does. Well come on in.

Sasuke: Thanks for having us.

I brought Rias and peerage in. I brought then to my husband. He greeted them with a smile. He then

Zeoticus: Sasuke I've got something to show to all of us.( inserts a drive on TV)

Sasuke: Let's see it.

It showed Riser and his father's reaction of anger in disappointment. I asked them what was this and they answered that this was the reaction of them to the video of Riser getting beat by Sasuke for Rias. I told-

Venelana: You both don't know who to play with do you?

Zeoticus: No ( Zeoticus and Sasuke laugh)

The rest joined it with me too. Somehow I had a feeling that I knew Sasuke from before but I don't know how. Now, Zechs came and Sasuke to come to the Pillars of Bloodlines. Sasuke asked what it is?. Zechs explained that Pillars of Bloodlines is the place which has the records of bloodlines of various families. If a devil's bloodline matches with any one of it or have affinity for it, then he will be taken in by that family and if his powers have a capability to be a separate family, he can be the first patriarch of it and raise children and continue it. Sasuke replied that he understood and got ready.

To the Pillars of Bloodlines, SirZechs POV,

Me,Sasuke,the rest of devil kings,Rias and her peerage went to the Pillar of Bloodlines.I asked Sasuke to let his energy flow into the Pillars there. He kept flowing it but each time he did to a Pillar, it either broke or got destroyed due to not matching. We tried all 99 families's Pillars. None of them reacted. We thought that we have to make Sasuke have his own Bloodline family. Sasuke then went towards a particular Pillar and let hius energy flow into it. The Pillar let many colours of rays out. It was a majestic phenomenon. We now know that he has joins a family. When we asked the keeper of the POB, he was shocked stating 'it is impossible'. He asked who did it. When he saw Sasuke, he bowed to Sasuke saying 'O,Lord of the Greatest,I the keeper hereby give his welcoming to you.'. Sasuke was Iike "what in the blue hell happened here.". I contacted my father and asked him about the 100th Pillar that Sasuke's bloodline belong to. He and Mom were shocked. Mom started crying tears of happiness. Dad came and hugged Sasuke saying his instinct was true. Sasuke then

Sasuke: What is happening here?

Zeoticus: (breaks the hug) Sasuke! You don't know how happy I am to greet my old friend.

Venelana: As I thought, you were him.( hugs Sasuke with so much passion ).

Rias: Mom,Dad what is going on here?

Venelana: Rias, Here is Sasuke Uchiha AKA Shawn Archer.

Sasuke: What?

Zeoticus: You're the reincarnation of Shawn Archer,the man who is known for many great achievements. The man who created the magical spells for nulls. The man who defeated "The Great Red" and befriended him. The who is destined to unite all kinds of supernatural beings. To be simple he was the only devil resistant holy water and all spiritual items of the church.

SirZechs and the other devil kings: What? The devil resistant to holy water? Then he must be the only rurler of the devils.

Venelana: ( Breaks the hug ) Yes, he should be but he said he'd study and create new spells and weapons. I always wanted to see him once before...

Sasuke: Before what?

Zeoticus: Before he disappeared to somewhere we don't know. He left a letter that he was dead but he'd reincarnate and meet us again. But we never thought he'd take 19 years for it. I am so glad to see my brother in arms again.

Venelana: And my friend who protected from heaven and hell.

Rias: So your saying that Sasuke is a man who was your close friend In his previous life?

 Zeoticus: Yes and he was Venelana's first crush and 'Time'.

Sasuke,Rias and the rest except Venelana and Zeoticus: EH!!!.........

Venelana: ( Kisses Sasuke on his lips ) Welcome back Shawn!

Sasuke: (  getting kissed and so surprised that he didn't move ) 'Wait,what?'

Rias: Mom,what are you doing?!!

Akeno: Yes,What are you doing Mam?!!

Venelana:( still kissing Sasuke )

SirZechs: Father, what is Mom doing?!!

Zeoticus: Well I know its not right for her to kiss him before me but, this is the only way she can show her love so bear with it.

Rias: Dad,you can't be serious?

Zeoticus : I'm sorry Rias but in the topic of Shawn Venelana doesn't listen to us but sill Venelana were married and have two children and he is like a son-in-law for us so don't worry. We will have him with us for the of the days.

Venelana: ( breaks the kiss )Come Dear and embrace our Shawn.

My father bear hugged Sasuke. Then, He ordered all of us to come to our palace. He told that he'd reveal about the 'Shawn Archer'. We obeyed it but I still can't digest that my mom kissed Sasuke. She's my MOM for fuck's sake. We went to the palace. There was a contest of who is going to sit with Sasuke. It was not b/w just Akeno and Rias but my MOM. I kinda have the image Sasuke does want to have a harem. Sasuke made Rias and my mom sit in either side of him and Akeno sit on his lap. My father started speaking about the past-

Zeoticus: It all started at Kuoh academy . When I was 17 years old. I was sitting in class when a boy tapped my shoulder and asked something....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!

Wanna know what's gonna happen next!!

There will be a sequel to this after my next story about how Sasuke Uchiha becomes the Greatest warrior in the AU of warlords and kingdoms. He's gonna have a harem of Naruto  female  characters. Pairings like SasuMei,SasuSaku,SasuSamui,SasuMabui,SasuKonan and other pairings with Sasuke. If you have any recommendations except Hinata,ten ten and temari. Please mention in the comments. Think you for reading this. See you next time. Well "If you Smell what Sasuke is cookin". Anti-Sasuke and Sasukarin fans are not welcome if they go against Sasuke.

I also have a story in which Sasuke x Kushina is the main pairings and Minato will be shipped with Shizune. This story will be posted if the millions and millions of Sasuke fans want it.

I also have a Story of him being 'The Rock' but here he will be overpowered. If want this to be posted, please comment. Thank you.