~45~ Steve Rogers

~Imagine~

"Okay, I'm gonna do it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay, I'm gonna do it." Steve said taking a deep breath but then sighing, "She'll never like me. I'm just a stupid scrawny dude from Brooklyn and she probably has many other hotter guys than me after her and..."

He was cut off by your head peaking from around the doorway, "You good Steve? You were talking to yourself."

"Yep. (Y/N) I'm good."

"You sure?" you asked with an arched eyebrow, "We've been friends for ten years, you can tell me anything."

"That's the problem!" Steve burst out, "I can't tell you that I like you because we've been friends for ten years and if I told you that I loved you since we were teenagers then you would probably think I'm crazy and you won't be my friend anymore and you would leave me and you probably wouldn't wanna be with me because I'm scrawny and little and you are beautiful and I just wanna be with you and marry-- wait."

"Okay. 1, you are not crazy. 2, I will never stop being your friend. 3, even though you are a little on the twig side, I maybeeeee have a little crush on you too."

"So ummmm, in that case, dinner at 7?"

"See you then Steve."

(Grlsrulfrevr wanted me to do one with pre-serum Steve)