Scene 1; Act 1

1940-WW2

A young girl called Rosetta-Hazel, who was passionate about music and creativity was sitting on the balcony of no.13 'Foxglove Court.'

A week ago she received a telegram from the Military Office that her father was missing on a ship. She was hoping that he would come back soon for she was left alone just with her little brother and her older sister, who were out getting the rationed food .....

But then he came, pulling himself out of the ebony sky, in a -sort of- transparent suit:

Rosetta-Hazel: H-hello?! (surprised, rubs her eyes.)

Gabriel(papa): H-hi(sad and struggling to speak.)

Rosetta-Hazel: It - it has been a long time (sighing in loneliness.)

Gabriel(papa): Years? (sounding dreamy for it was only a week.)

Rosetta-Hazel: You ... umm ... look different? (awkwardly blushing and using an obvious tone. Starting to well up.)

Gabriel (papa): Do I?! (using a sarcastic yet gentle tone.)

How are you my little 'nutcase!'(using an angelic-like tone.)

Rosetta-Hazel: What happened papa!? (now with sparkling crystal-drops rolling down her face.)

Gabriel(papa): They took me ... for who I am because I am different (now blushing with a rage of anger yet still staying calm.)

Gabriel was Polish and he was much lighter skin than others and the Nazis hunted them down like wolves he also always felt intimidated by the other crew because of this. He was always made to think that he was making them go to war to get killed.

Rosetta-Hazel: So your not really here(she repeated this in her brain with a perplexed look on her face.)

Gabriel(papa): Of course I am here my little 'nutcase' but I will go soon and finally meet mama again ... hopefully in heaven (he let out a chuckle.)

As papa said these words a cloud appeared in the sky and the stars started dancing upon it, making a sound of bell chimes, it was almost as if it was a warning ... for curfew was almost over ... papa then said

Gabriel (papa): Hide my love, for the sorcerors in red blood, will come. But don't fret my little 'nutcase' I will be back soon (floating away miserably in the sky.)

Rosetta-Hazel: Bye ... bye ... bye (twiddling her legs under the table and scratching her head, she then escorted herself into the little room.)