Yumeko x reader (long chapter)

this chapter was requested by boringmarcie  hope you enjoy the first chapter in this book

also kiwatari might be alittle ooc I haven't watched the show in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) pov

I was walking around the school with my best friend Itsuki. as we are walking a boy steps infront of us and I bump into him.

"Oh. excuse me." I said

he just stands there. I look over at Itsuki and she just nods, walking away. I look back up at the boy.

"Kiwatari right? I'm guessing you wanna gamble?" I say as put my hand on my hip.

"yeah I do. I wanna prove that a shorty like you is no match to me." he says as I sigh.

"I accept your request. and I'm not that much shorter than you." I pout slightly as we go into the main school area and sit. "since you asked me I get to chose the game." I smirk, "I say we play black jack!" I smile sweetly and clap my hands together.

"fine shorty" Kiwatari says with a smirk plastered on his face. I smile as I pull out my phone and text Itsuki. shortly after she runs over to us.

"what is it (Y/n)?" she says as she pants lightly. 

"oh Itsuki I was wondering if you could help with our game of blackjack!" I say with a big smile. Itsuki nods and sets up the game.

(time skip cause I wanna)

I....I lost? I stare at the table as I see that Kiwatari has all my chips.

"haha looks like I won shorty. now pay up!" he slams his hand on the table. I jump slightly and look down.

"I-I cant..." he smirks.

"oh well I guess that makes you a house pet! poor little (Y/n)." he laughs hysterically as tears drip from my face. I stand up and walk away as Itsuki follows quickly behind me as Kiwatari kept laughing. I stop and lean against a wall. wiping my tears.

"how could this happen...I'm one of the best gamblers at this school!" I pant and whimper. I look over at Itsuki, "d-do you know when the student council is updating the debts?" I say hoping that its in a few days do I don't become a house pet. she looks at me worryingly.

"It's getting updated in an hour." she sadly says to me as my eyes widen. I cant believe it, I'm gonna be a house pet.

(time skip to the next week)

I walk to my class with my head down, my (h/l) covering my face as I sit at my desk, looking at all the stuff written on my desk. two girls from my class who used to be my friends start laughing and making fun of me as I just put my head down waiting for class to be over. once I hear the bell ring I grab my stuff and walk out of my classroom, and as soon as I walk out somebody grips my arm and yanks me over. I gasp and look up at who grabbed me. and its non other than Kiwatari.

"you look so pathetic right now. its hilarious." he laughs as he lets go of my arm and walks away. I sigh as I start walking down the hallway, seeing everybody gathered around a wall I go over to see what its about. I look at the paper put on the wall and its for a debt settlement party. I smile slightly from the little bit of hope to not be a house pet anymore. I walk away as I move my hair out of my face. 

once it was time for the debt settlement party. I sign up and get my card for my chip amount. they start calling out who will be in which group and my eyes widen as I hear who's in my group. they tell everyone to go to their respective rooms and I walk to my room with my head down. once I enter the room Kiwatari is the only one in there. 

"oh well would you look at that, the little house pet want to be a human again. how cute." he smirks as he forces me to sit next to him. I just sit silently as two girls walk in. one blond girl who I've never seen before and a black haired girl who I've heard of from the other house pets. she looks over at me and we make eye contact. I blush brightly and look down at my lap. I mean I've heard a lot about her but I never thought that she would be so hot. I snap out of my daze as the secretary of the student council walks in and starts explaining the game. (not gonna explain it you should know). after she's done explaining we start. Kiwatari steps on my foot and I look at him. he makes a face at me and I look forward again.

" I raise, one (Y/n) chip" I place one of my chips in front of me as I look at Kiwatari he slightly nods and now I understand what's happening. I look at the black haired girl who I figured out is Yumeko and she smiles sweetly at me. I blush and look away. I position my card to show Kiwatari what card he has. he catches on and smirks. after we play for a while Yumeko smirks.

"that's a cheap trick you guys are doing." Yumeko looks right at me, " he's scaring you into helping him isn't he?" I blush as Yumeko gets up and walks over to me. " a much easier way to cheat is to draw it on their hand~" she giggles as she traces shapes on my hand. I blush brightly as I look down. "hey Kiwatari, wanna add another bet?" Yumeko says as I look over at him.

"what is it Jabami?" Kiwatari smirks and leans forward.

"if you lose, you can't come near (Y/n) and she becomes mine~" she giggles as she claps her hands together. My eyes widen as I look at both of them.

"heh, whatever Jabami, I take your bet." he keeps his smirk plastered on his face as Yumeko looks over to Sayaka.

"is this bet ok with you miss?" Yumeko says as Sayaka nods.

"since both of you agree to this bet I don't see why not." she says as we continue the game.

every once in a while I look over at Yumeko and she either smirks or winks at me.

(time skip to the end of the game)

Kiwatari starts yelling and freaking out when he lost. Sayaka tazzes him and he falls to the ground. Yumeko looks at me and smiles. I blush as I walk over to her.

"th-thank you m-miss J-Jabami." I blush more as I studder. she just giggles and grabs my hands, holding them close to her.

"please, just call me Yumeko (Y/n)! after all we are friends now!" she says with a big smile. I nod and smile.

"o-ok Y-Yumeko!" I blush as she is holding my hands very close to her chest. she holds my hand as we walk out and I smile. I may still be a house pet but at least I don't have to worry about Kiwatari anymore.

(time skip to the next day) 

I walk out of my class as a couple of student make fun of me, throwing balls of paper at me. Yumeko walks over to me and sees what's happening. she frowns and glares at the students laughing at me.

"you guys have no reason to bully her like that!" Yumeko says as she glares at them. I've never heard her yell like that. the students suddenly stop and speed walk out of the classroom. mumbling a sorry as they walk past me. I look up at Yumeko, blushing lightly.

" Th-Thank you Yumeko." I smile lightly as she looks at me, her angry demeanor suddenly disappearing as she smiles brightly. 

"oh its nothing (Y/n)! that's what friends are for." she giggles as she grabs my hand, " now come on I want you to meet my other friends!" I smile. this is better than anything I could ever wish for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's the end guys I hope you enjoy it! its my first story in a while and I'm really proud with how it turned out!

don't be afraid to request! I really appreciate them and I will always make a chapter about it so request anything!!

luna~chan out!