21

"are they for real?" ellie thought. "that's not even tea, why am i on tiktokroom so much"

wow.

ellie has been on tiktokroom a number of times this june and it wasn't just this particular june. she is ALWAYS on tiktokroom. mainly cuz she just so happened to be best friends with payton. 

she pressed the tiktokroom profile button and immediately, just by looking at a few posts. anyone could see that ellie really is the 'star' of tiktokroom. and not in a good way.

ugh.

she could block them. then they wouldn't be able to see any of her posts. but, then again, people also send stuff into tiktok room. other users are more than likely gonna start spamming them with stuff about her so she might as well not bother.

ellie, very frustrated now, dropped her phone into her lap and sighed. social media is amazing and she is delighted and so grateful for what she has but, she doesn't like all the exposure and how quick people are to judge. but i guess she is stuck with it now. it would break her fans hearts if she just suddenly left. she has to stay.

•••••

"oh my god!!! she's here!!!" yelled an excited looking bryce as he was looking out the window, waiting for ellie's arrival. quinton and anthony soon followed and stood beside bryce as he opened up the large doors of the sway house.

"ahhhh" ellie screamed as she dropped her bags and ran to the group. they all had a group hug and just stood there for a while. eventually when they pulled away, anthony started yapping  away about how much he missed her and next time he sees kio he is about beat his ass. typical.

"cmon ellie we gotta make some tiktoks, ellie is backkkk!!!" he shrieked and ran to find his phone.

ellie watched him, laughing and walked over to the corner and popped her luggage there.

"make your self at home" bryce said joining quintons side as he set up the phone on the tripod. "you are here for a while"

"two weeks" ellie said smiling and strolled over to the now three boys who were pressing the timer to start the tiktok video.

•••••••

quinton, ellie, bryce and anthony all posted together on each of their personal accounts.

all three of the boys posts were captioned,
'lil sis' is back. ellie had captioned it 'back with besties'.

"the comments seem happy im here" laughed an excited ellie as she continued to scroll through her notorious comment section.

"who wouldn't" anthony said "we are iconic!!!" the three boys said in unison.

"right you are"

iconic.

16 YEARS|| PMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें