"Codename?"

"Yes, us Observers have our unique set of a codename. Each that hold meaning into it." Roxas said as he walking over to Devil and shake him. "Wake up."

Devil let out a groan as everyone seeing Devil waking up. He stretches his arms up, poping a few bones in his body. He looks to see Roxas in the room with them. "Hey, Roxas. Didn't expect you to show up." Devil said.

"I'm just checking to see if you are all right."

"You don't need to worry about me. After all, we have been busy in our lives."

"Indeed, well I'm glad you are ok."

"Take care of yourself, Roxas."

"You too," Roxas said as he leave the room.

Devil look toward them as he knew they are discussing the upcoming fight between Izuku and Katsuki. "So did you guys enjoy it?" Devil asked.

"Yes, it was interesting to see about the League before their attack on USJ," Nezu said.

"And now you all are discussing the fight or rather revenge between Izuku and Katsuki?" Devil asked.

"That is correct." All for one said.

"Well, I about to start it. So sit down grab something and just watch." Devil said as they return their seats with snacks as the tv turn on.

Izuku woke up early that morning. He quickly got dressed into his "villain" outfit which consisted of a black hoodie vest, black pants, black metal arm and shin guards and a black metallic mask which covered his entire head. He also wore combat boots and a belt with various tools such as a taser, a grappling hook and several small projectile blades. The outfit he had mostly forged himself with the exception of the helmet (Kurogiri gave it to him after the meeting). He had a feeling he would one day be out fighting with the League but he wanted to make sure his identity wouldn't be compromised. Still he was ready to face Bakugo.

The screen show Izuku's villain outfit, which causes them to approve of his costume.

"Damn Midoriya," Kirishima said.

"You look badass," Denki said.

"You look so cool, Deku-kun!" Ochako said.

"Thank," Izuku said rubbing the back of his head. "I'm Surprise Kurogiri have a helmet for me."

"Kurogiri is a nice guy if you get to know him. After all, he is a calm level of the group and cares for everyone in the League." Devil said.

"I'm pleased that you are given the helmet to him, Kurogiri." All for One said.

"Thank you, sensei," Kurogiri said.

At the bar

Izuku met up with Tomura and Kurogiri where he also met their large entourage. Izuku didn't know what to think of the group. He hadn't seen them in action yet but at the same time they just looked like a bunch of regular thugs. What caught his attention was the bird like creature who looked as tall and muscular as All Might. "This must be the guy," he thought. Izuku didn't have much time to think however as Kurogiri's quirk completely absorbed him and everything around him.

Unforeseen Simulation Joint

They arrived at an area in that had various buildings with different natural disasters going on for each one, as they were supposed to.

The group of villains looked to up to see the students and teachers at the entrance, who had also noticed them. Strangely enough All Might wasn't there. Izuku didn't care though, that wasn't why he was here. He started to scan the student's faces until he came across a familiar one. Wearing gauntlets and an outfit that matched his personality was Bakugo giving his usual glare. The moment he saw him Izuku felt a sudden flood of anger. He wanted to fight him, he wanted to hurt him, however, to do that he would need to get him alone first.