Big News

All Might and the rest who knew about One For All told them everything about its origin and how he meets Izuku and make him as his successor and the next Symbol of Peace. Needless to say, everyone is quite shocked about this.

"So let get this straight. Not only that Midoriya and you used to be Quirkless and have One for All but the Quirk that All for One give to him merge with his Quirk!" Denki shouted causing All Might to nod.

"Yes, One for All was passed down through generation by previous users. This is why we kept One for All a secret as cause some problem." All Might stated.

A portal opens up as Devil walking in, looking tired as he drops on the chair. Letting out a groan as everyone look at him.

"Are you alright?" Inko asked in concern.

"I'm fine. Just dealing with some pest problem and my lack of sleep due to my insomnia." Devil replied tiredly.

-flashback-

"YOU DAMN BUGS! STOP GETTING INTO MY HOUSE!" Devil shouted killing any bugs he sees in the middle of the night.

-flash back end-

"Anyway, is everyone ready?" Devil asked causing them to nod. "Good, now if you excuse me... I'm going to catch some z..."

With that, Devil falls asleep as the screen turn on.

Izuku just barely dodged Razor's as her foot brushed by his hair. When she landed she spun her other leg at him but Izuku moved forward and caught it firmly in his arm. He then pulled her back in an effort to catch trip her but Razor jumped and performed a flip kick which hit Izuku square in the chest. He flew back onto the mat.

The heroes flinch as they saw Izuku getting destroy by Razor while the villains are interested to see how much he have improved.

"Man, she not holding her punches," Kirishima said.

"She's brutal," Denki said with fear in his eyes.

"Not bad you little shit. You're improving. However you need to work on your reaction speed," Razor explained coldly. "A second is all it takes and then you're dead."

Izuku glared at her and stood back up. "Again," he demanded.

"You shouldn't push yourself, Deku-kun," Ochako said in concern.

"She's right. You need to take better care of yourself." Tenya said.

"Thank guys. But I won't be able to improve if I push myself, and I think my other self feels the same way." Izuku said looking at his other-self.

Razor was amused by this. "Well would you look at that, demanding something from me. It seems you've got a pair of balls after all," she said. "Did you grow them while I was training you?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination," Izuku said. He was very annoyed.

He had been training with Razor for months now and he still hadn't managed to hit her. To make matters worse she insulted him at every opportunity by saying things such as 'God you're so weak', 'Try harder you little shit, I swear even Tomura could kick your ass if he wanted to', 'Too scared to stand up, when will you grow a pair of balls'. It went on and on. She was literally like Kacchan, only she wanted him to improve.

"She does like Bakugo, the only difference is that she wants him to improve rather than look down on him like Bakugo." Tsuyu said.

Katsuki was about to get up and curse at her when Aizawa glare at him causing him to sit back down. "Damn toad..." Katsuki muttered.