romeo save me_tzukook⚡

Romeo Save me...

"B-baby save me.."

I've been feeling so alone

"I can't... I'm sorry"

I keep waiting for you

"W-why.."

But you never come

"Im Inlove with someone else..."

Hi, my name is Tzuyu. And im Inlove with someone who doesn't like me back.

His name is Jeon Jungkook we've been classmates since kinder. I fell Inlove when we were in 2nd year of High school. I confessed but he rejected.

People were laughing at me. Telling me that im such a desperate human being.

Whats wrong? Is it really wrong to fall Inlove and to confess?

When he rejected me I became lonely. People are like "allergic" to me. Why? Because they say I'm a sl%t kind of girl just because of a single confession.

Now I'm in 4th year high school I was diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer. I kept it a secret to my teachers and classmates.

And now.. I became lonelier.

"H-hey" I was shocked when Jungkook came.

"Hey. What's up?" I smiled.

"Let's start over again."

"H-huh?"

"Let me fix my wrong doings..." he looked at me directly in my eyes.

"I don't know what to say.."

"Look..." he started explaining "I'm sorry for what I've done. Im really am sorry. Lets start over again and forget everything simply because... I like you."

Because I'm a fool I nod. We dated for 2 months then we became official after. It was a fun relationship. I was happy because I didn't feel the word "lonely" and "sad". I felt happiness not until..

"Dude. Yea. She believed me! Hahahaha! Yup. Its been 4 months. Now I got 400,000"

What...

"Pay me okay? I think I'll get 120, 000 in no time HAHAHA!"

He's been playing on me?
For money?

I caught Jungkook. I cried a lot. I left him. He didn't know that I already knew what's going on. That he's been playing for money. That all of those were fake.

I was depressed. for 3 weeks i didnt talk to anyone until I collapsed.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I saw an old woman she explained everything to me. I was nervous when she said that she called Jungkook.

While eating a soup the door opened revealing Jungkook. His eyes were swollen. He looked like he didnt sleep for the past weeks. In short he looked like a walking zombie.

"Are you okay?" he said. His eyes were filled with worries.

I didn't answer him.

"Ill explain everything--"

"S-stop." I was stopping my tears from falling "I don't want to listen anymore.."

"I did it...for..you." I was surprised when he cried and knelt. "I pretended that I used you for a game but no... I did it because I want to pay your hospital bills.. I want you to live." he cried and cried.  "They've been giving me money and I used it now for any crazy things but to buy you meds and to pay your bills! Belive me..."

A lone tear escaped my eye. I want to not belive it but my heart says that what he said is true.

Because for the past months I didn't pay anything. The my doctor said that someone has been paying it. I was expecting it to be my parents from Canada but no...

It was him.

"Stand up.." I was crying already...

"Im sorry..." he kept on saying.

I pulled him then gave him a hugged.

"Thank you..." I whispered.

"Let's fight that cancer together my love.." he said then hugged me back.

###

A/N : hello to my filo readers... Send load po huhu.