highschool_jimina✨

"Why are you soak in orange juice?" Asked my the man beside me. Jimin.

And we are alone here in our classroom because students are out cause it's lunch then after lunch there's 1 hour vacant time.

"Isn't it obvious? I was bullied again thanks to you" I smiled at him showing that I'm not affected at all.

He's the highschool heartrob and my seatmate he told everyone to bully me.

And I don't know why....Is it Because I rejected him to do his assignment?

Hasyt...

I just continued reading my book I did not eat lunch nor snacks last recess because I know students will bully me again. I'm tired.

He's taking a4 nap again. Why is he like that? Just sleeping in the class.

I heared my tummy mumbled yea...I'm hungry.

"Did you ate lunch?" Asked by him.

"Nope" I replied popping out 'p'

Because I'm really hungry I stood up and bravely opened the classroom's door and went to the cafeteria as usual people around me....

"Hahahahaha here goes the nerdy ugly bitch guys..."

"Did she ate the missing books in the library?"

"Lol attention seeker"

"She's soak In juice HAHAHAHA"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

I just followed the line and plugged my earphones. Increasing the volume I don't want to hear their voices.

When I finished lunch I went back to the classroom. I can only see few students 7 or maybe 8 including Jimin.

I sat at my seat.
And continued reading my books.

"I'm s-sorry" my heared jumped a little when my seatmate said that. Am I hearing things?

"I'm sorry for---"

"Nope. Jimin it's okay..."

"No its not...I'm sorry..." His voice was sincere.

"Forgiven." I said and smiled

"Why are you like that? Why are you so good kind and positive?"

"Because it's me."

"That's why I love you..." Wait...did I misheared it?

"C-can you repeat it?"

"I. LOVE. YOU."

Shit. My heart is beating so insanely fast.

"I love you Myoui Mina....I don't know when. how. why. I just did....Is the feeling mutual?"

Silence.

Inhale Exhale.

The campus freaking heartrob Park Jimin Just confessed to the book lover Myoui Mina is this true...

"Mina..."

"YES!" I answered then he just looked at me...Wait...

"R-really..." I can see his shock face and that can't believe face...

"Thankyou...wow..." by that he hugged me tightly...

"I love you...Myoui Mina.."

"Me too...Me too..."

###

PS: they're in 4th year so yeah....

THIS WAS UNEXPECTED OKIE. I'm sorry ItsMeUWU but I think your story will be delayed T^T pls forgive me I don't know what to write yet...:(((
Huhuhu Forgive me....

💫 - im going crazy next week. It's going to be a very busy week. btw, ItsMeUWU FORGIVE ME HUHUHUHU I'll write your story soon...😭

-maxiiiine