T h r e e.

When I started walking to the basketball court I can see all their eyes were on me.

I ignored them and started to get to the front line where there are many fangirls.

Ugh I hate fangirls.

I stand in the different direction following with Eunmin.

Yeah she didn't leave my side, she's being so clingy.

I ignored her and stand in the different direction of fangirls.

" first round is of senior boys ", the announcer said.

In senior boys I saw Soobin, Eunwoo, Rocky, Sanha, Beomgyu and Woojin.

What the heck, now they will definitely will lose it against the junior one.

They started playing and I can see that soobin and woojin competing among eachother.

Ah gosh this boy's.

I was just rolling my eyes when I saw Hayoon in worried state.

Her eyes met mine so she came running towards me.

" Seohyun please I won't force you to play again but just this one please ", she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

" I'm not getting into this situation ", I said then she sat down in the floor and said, " try to understand please, the girl who was going to play, she's absent today due to high fever so we can't rely on anyone then to you so please play with us just this once please".

She looked at me with her sad eyes then I sighed and said, " fine just this one ".

She got up and started jumping up and down due to happiness.

I chuckled and showed my hands infront of her.

She looked at me confused and I said, " jersey ".

She smiled and gave me the jersey with half pants, it was kind of grey color.

She went and said something to the announcer while I was changing in the girls changing room.

I went outside and the senior boys match was finished.

Hayoon ran to me with Eunmin on her side.

" eonnie best of luck hwaiting", Eunmin said giving me the fist bump.

Me being the cold girl ignored her fist bump but thanked her for cheering for me.

" now the senior girls match with the junior one and what do I see? Is it really Kim Seohyun, the best player of basketball, wow she came again, she quitted playing basketball due to some reasons but now this year she's back, let's cheer for her ", the announcer said.

All of them were looking at me and cheering for me.

We were walking through the court when I saw woojin looking forward to my match.

I played like there is no tomorrow, when it came to the end we scored 50 and the junior scored 20.

Eventually we won at last by scoring 150.

Hayoon quickly hugged me and said, " yes Seohyun you're the best thanks alot for playing with us ".

I slightly smiled and patted her back.

I went to the other side and sat beside woojin.

He passed me the water bottle and I gulped it down.

" how it feels to play after a long time ", he asked then I said, " it feels kinda uncomfortable but nothing less it was fun ".

He smiled and we sat there watching others play.

Eunmin came and glanced at woojin one time and I knew it, she loves woojin by looking at her looks.

She's at love at first sight.

I shook my head and she said, " eonnie you were the best ".

She was actually saying that to me but looking at woojin.

Woojin being woojin, he didn't dare to glance at her also.

" how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me eonnie, call me by my name ", I said in annoyed tone and she smiled and said, " I won't you're one year older than me ".

" one year is nothing, call me Seohyun", I said then she pouted and said, " I won't....eonnie ".

I sighed and she ran away showing her tongue to me.

I shook my head and chuckled.

" did you just chuckle ", woojin asked then I became serious and said, " I didn't ".

I got up and Hayoon came to me and jumped higher and hugged me making me stumble on my foot but I felt two hands around my waist holding me close.

I look behind and saw soobin and woojin holding to me.

" ah sorry ", Hayoon said then I stand back on my place.

" Seohyun, I love you so much, because of you we can now celebrate our victory ", she said making me sigh.

" come at the party in 7 pm okay ", Hayoon said and I bluntly said, " you know I hate parties ".

" oh seriously you are no fun, you have to come no matter what ", she said walking away.

" aish this girl", I said making me sigh again.

I turn around and saw soobin and woojin glaring at each other.

I look at them and said, " bye woojin see you later I guess ".

He nodded and I picked up my bag and kept the jersey in the girls room then exit the room.

As I was walking by I saw Eunmin and Hayoon waiting for me.

"let's go girl ", Hayoon said and I nodded.

As we were walking by when Hayoon said, " I saw the way Eunmin looks at woojin ".

Eunmin blushed due to that question and Hayoon asked, " are you very fond of Park woojin ".

" ah....actually to tell you honestly yes ", she said smiling.

" go ahead with your small talk with woojin then, he's very cold and hates the person who annoys him ",I said making her sad.

" Yah! Don't say like that Seohyun ", Hayoon said making me roll my eyes.

" whatever it's a fact ", I said listening to my musics.

" don't worry Seohyun must be cold from outside but is very gentle by heart ", Hayoon said to Eunmin.

" we will help you out ", Hayoon said making Eunmin happy.

" what about your brother then ", Hayoon asked to Eunmin.

" he's in grade 12 sec B and he's like 10 minutes older than me, we are a twin siblings, so that's why we're in the same grade ", she said explaining it to Hayoon.

Hayoon being Hayoon, always listens to others no matter what.

I shook my head and started walking ahead of them.

" by the way how did you both met", Eunmin asked to Hayoon.

" narrate the story to her tomorrow ", I said to Hayoon and she nodded.

As I reach my destination I bid my goodbyes to them.

" bye eonnie meet you later ", Eunmin said then I sighed and nodded.

" bye Seohyun don't forget to come later on, otherwise I will take you forcefully ", Hayoon said and went with Eunmin.

I sighed and went inside.

We don't have homeworks today so we are free.

But I have to go to this stupid parties.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.