Chapter 28-Singing Contest

When we where young by calum Scott above!

***★

It's Been two days and I been practicing a lot and now is the day at the singing contest and I was so freaking nervous, I crawl out of my bed and go straight to my Bathroom and did my business, I got out and pick a cloths.

I exited my Room and made my way to kitchen and grab a water"Good morning",I jump,"Sorry did I scare you"He said while chuckling, I rolled my eyes and I said"Yes very much"I Said and chuckled, "Anyways your ready At singing contest?" He ask and I ...

I exited my Room and made my way to kitchen and grab a water"Good morning",I jump,"Sorry did I scare you"He said while chuckling, I rolled my eyes and I said"Yes very much"I Said and chuckled, "Anyways your ready At singing contest?" He ask and I nod"Yeah but a little nervous"I said and a nervous tone"It will be okay"He said patting my back"It's my first singing contest okay,Of course it's not okay"I said groan,he shook her head and said"Trust me,when you stand at the stage and sang, I promise you it will be great"He said and I shook and nod.

***★

Me and Xander drove to the school and I know that the contestant will also be ready and also my,I buckled my seatbelt and we started walking,I hug Ella and she hug me back,I kiss Eric cheek,I smiled at them"You okay?"Ella ask and I nod and shook,I let out a long signed "Actually,I'm nervous,I never been in a contest before" I said waving my hand,They chuckled "What?" I ask in a annoy voice "Princess,Everything is going just fine,and it's your first time experience so we know that you will get nervous" Eric explain and a smiled appeared on my lips and I nod.

***★
We have a free class this whole day to get an rehearsal so we can get ready,Ella help me to get settle and I told her that I don't need to change my cloths or putting some shitty make up, I don't want to go up there to just for show off I'm doing this for 50% Performance, and that's why I pick this cloths cause I want to be a badass outfit.

The announcer said that those contestant should get ready in 5 minutes,So me and Ella made our way at the back stage and she fix my hair,I refused to put a make up,cause I feel like it's to much or looks like a clown,The three boys came at the back stage and gave me a good luck hugs,and they leave one by one,"El!"I turned around to see who is calling me and I turned around and saw Xander jog at me"Hey"I said nervously, "It will be okay" He said cupping my cheeks in her soft hand and I smile "Thank you..." I said and then I heard the principal called a one contestant, I shook my head"No..I can't do this!I should get out of here"I said in a rush tone but Xander grab my waist and he said"Hey..Hey look at me"He cupped her hands to my cheek and said.

"Everything will be alright okay, But what if you sing it for me,Just imagine that you and me are the only person there,For me okay" He said and I nod,We keep staring at each other and Xander eyes fell Into my lips but then he...he..

He slams his lips into mine and I let out a moan of gratitude,which he growls at and moves both of his hands to grip my waist tightly.

My arms wrap themselves around his shoulder and link it together with his hair and I slightly tug onto it,he lets out a groan before smirking against the kiss And he slows down before pecking gently three times and pulling away.

What the hell was that!?'I thought,I froze and he said"Goodluck"He said and walk away,I shook my head,He kiss me!!He freaking Fudging kiss me!!that was my first kiss!I thought,I promise I look like a red tomato right now,I shook my head because it's my turn,

The piano started playing and I sang slowly.

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true
But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment
Before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know

I Exhaled then I search for Xander eyes then I meet his and he smiled and I smiled.

You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

I was so scared to face my fears
Nobody told me that you'd be here
And I swear you moved overseas
That's what you said, when you left me

I closed my eyes and feel the music at the piano.

You still look like a movie
You still sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized
We were sad of getting old
It made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

When we were young
When we were young
When we were young
When we were young

It's hard to admit that
Everything just takes me back
To when you were there
And a part of me keeps holding on
Just in case it hasn't gone
'Cause I still care
Do you still care?

It was just like a movie
It was just like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young

When we were young
When we were young
When we were young
When we were young

Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time
That we might be exactly like we were
Before we realized

I smiled at Xander and sang the last part.
"We were sad of getting old,It made us restless Oh, I'm so mad I'm getting old,It makes me reckless" I stop and close my eyes,then continue
"It was just like a movie,It was just like a song
When we were young..."I open my eyes and bow,Everyone is clapping and whistling and my friends are calling my name's,Then I walk out of the stage.

Xander's right when you stand at the stage,you will fell it and be comfortable for it.

To be continued...