Chapter 23-masquerade ball.

After the shopping it was so really tiring cause Maria and Ella,getting along and I hate shopping and I never experienced this before,we go so spa,salon and different shop and we stop at the restaurant, We Go to the jewelry store and buy some heels,Bag,Cloths,signed poor credit... Uncle gave me a credit so we can buy all we want, and I'm happy cause Maria is here and if not I don't know what to buy or when to start.

We arrive at the Mansion at 3:34 and Ella is staying at the Mansion cause we are going to get ready and Maria is going to help us to our hair and doing our make up.

"Ella it's your turn" I said while Rubbing my hair with a towel,and change Into Plain white T-shirt and shorts,after that I grab my Gown and also to Ella I Place it to my double size bed,I call Maria to do my hair,"So Sweetie what kind of style do you want?"Maria ask,"A messy Bum will do"I said and she said"Okay then,Ella Dear,You finish?"Maria called.

"Yeah,I'm wraping my self up" Then she do my hair,In a minutes,it's done but this clip of mine is so hurt,then Ella is next doing her hair"Okay...um what first,Make up or Dress?"I ask them and said"Make up first"Maria said and Ella nod so I wait for them to finish.

***★
I'm done with my make up and also Ella,Maria help me dress my self and after that we help Ella,"Just wait,when I say turned"We did what she said and we turned I gasped"Is...Is this Me!"I exclaim and I look at Ella she was beautiful "Wow..Ella you look...Amazing and I'm sure brother will love it" I hug her and she hug back.

"You also look amazing Lena and I'm sure Xander will also love it" She copy what I said and I chuckled,we Giggle and we hug Maria and say thank you''Maria you should probably,dress"I said and she let go,"I'm so excited! "I said and we look at the Mirror once again.I can't believe what I saw in the mirror..." Hey Ella turn off the lights"I said pointing the switch and she turn it off,it's Glowing and it's so pretty.

I smile at myself at the Mirror "Wow,Lena it's so pretty,it's really Glowing" She said and hug me behind,we take a picture and someone knock at the door,We open the door and saw a maid who smile t us and I smile back,She signal us to go,so we made our way Downstairs.

We saw Maria with a Short sleeves and Black Gown it was pretty to her and her hair was form into braid bun.we exchange a hug and we saw Eric who stood there watching every single move that Ella had,I chuckled and Ella was walking shyly to Erix.

"You..." He cleard her throat "I mean...You look amazing!" He said and Ella smile,Like awe"Your not bad to yourself "She said to my brother and take her hands,And he chuckled" shall we?"He said and Ella Giggle"We shall"Then they leave,Well....this is awkward. "Hey..." Xander said"Um..hey"I said nervous.

"S..shall we" He said nervous, I nod and take her hands,gosh this is so awkward, what is this feeling....Why my heart beat so fast,I exhale "You okay" He ask looking at me,I nod slightly "I..I dont know,this is my first time and I never attend a ball before" I Explain and he smirk"Just follow my lead and just relax there's nothing to be scared of just chill okay"He said holding my hand,I nod and blush a little"Thx,I really needed that"I said and the car stop so guess we're here.

Here it goes!!

To be continued...