six| E Pluribus Unum

"We had a demon-dog in our house and you didn't tell me?!"

                                                                   Sarah, Erica and I were suddenly being pushed away from the glass door by Dustin and Steve, as they argued about a gate? And about how it's supposed to be closed. "I don't understand, You've seen this before?" Robin asks, as they all run down the stairs. "Not exactly!" Steve yells. "Then what exactly?" I ask him, growing more and more anxious by the minute. ""All you need to know, is that it's bad," Dustin confirms, as Sarah speaks up, "Wait—hold up, you knew something was wrong with this town and you didn't tell me?!" 

                                                                 "How was I supposed to tell you that my pet, Dart, was a cat-eating demo-dog?!" Dustin argues, as Sarah's eyes widen, "Dart ate Mews?! You told me mom ran over him!" "Well, I lied! okay?" the younger boy admits. "Wait was my sister involved in this?" I asked curious, knowing they were in the same group of friends, to which Dustin replied nodding, "You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled, rubbing my temple. "Listen, I know it seems unbelievable, but it's really bad," Steve confirms, as if that helps. "You wanna know what's unbelievable Steve? The fact that my brother kept a demon-dog in our house, and that it could have eaten me for dinner!" Sarah yelled, as Dustin rolled his eyes, "It's a demo-dog!" he yells back at his sister, "I don't give a shit!" she shouts.

                                                                    "Guys let's just focus on getting outta here, please," I tell them, as Robin agrees with me. They get back to the comms room when Erica speaks up, "Hey Steve? Where's your Russian friend?" she asks, as we look around the room, alarms blaring. "Shit!" he swears, "Shit! Shit!" he says as he tries opening the door, but it doesn't open. Steve turns around and signals for them to start following him back through the  other door with the flashing blue lights. "Go, go, go," he keeps yelling as Russians start chasing them, as Robin yanks my hand and pulls me with her, running straight towards the large machine. "Holy shit!" Dustin repeats over and over. "This way!" Steve shouts, leading them down the stairs. "Come on! In here!" Robin yells, as she yanks me into another room followed by Erica, Sarah and Dustin. I let go of Robin's hand and quickly slam the door shut after Dustin enters. I lean onto the door for support, at the same time holding it shut, as Robin joins me. We turn so our backs are pressed against the door, as we look over at Steve, Sarah, Erica and Dustin at the top of the stairs, leading to an exit. "Go! Get outta here! Get help!" I yell at them, as Robin backs me up, "We got this! Just get help!" she yells. Sarah speaks up, tears clouding her eyes, "Laura, I'm not leaving you!" she cries, as Dustin pulls her back, "Sarah, we gotta get help!" "We can't just leave them here!" Steve shouts.