Lockdown Wedding Proposal

Start from the beginning

"Sorry!" he said composing himself

Shit shit shit.. He murmured for ruining the first impression.

"I am Avni Mehta..." she said smiling

"sweet... I mean your name..." he said and drank some water to calm himself

"So you are telling me that I am not sweet..." she cross questioned him biting her cheeks making a serious face.

"Hey No.. Not like that!" he said

"Relax...i am just kidding..." she said seeing his tensed face.

"So you are an ACP.... Have you supported any illegal case?" she asked excitedly while his eyes widened.

"No way... I am an honest police officer you know.." he said proudly.

"Achaa..." she said nodding her head

"Haa..." he replied.

"Why don't you speak... I feel like... I am taking your interview..." she said while he looked at her blankly don't know what to say.

"Hehe... So how are you?.. How is your work going?" he asked casually.

"Yup...its going good..." she said

"why don't we have coffee?" he asked making her confused.

"Sorry?" she asked him

"You heard it right..... Its our first meet... So what about a Coffee..." he asked while she nodded hesitatingly.

"Haa... Okay!" she replied still in confusion.

"Superb.... I will ask my mom to make me.. And you ask aunty... Okay... " he said and before she could say he put the call on hold

"Ohhh God... You are stupid Neil... Idiot, dumbo.. Can't you even talk properly.... Main police ki interview keliye bhi itna tension nahi tha... Shit! What she would have been thinking about me.... Ohh god..." he murmured looking at the mirror and started moving downstairs

"Tillu you are here?.. What about your call.." she asked while he asked her to make coffee

"we are on call only... I guess Avni is so nervous you know... Afterall main police waala hu... I guess she is nervous for that reason... Issiliye she need a break..." he acted showing her he is not nervous while shwetha laughed.

"Is he became mad?" she thought and went down and told Neela ma about him. While she started laughing.

"Neela ma... You are laughing seriously?" she asked while she stopped.

"Lagtha hai vo tumse dargaya hai... Bichara..." she said and continued laughing. While she took the coffee mug from her and left to her room faking her anger.

She was waiting for him while he too came to his room. He breath in and out for sometime and resume the call.

" Zydha der tho nahi karliya na..."he asked while she glared at him sipping her coffee. There was a compote silence so she started a conversation again

" Do you watch webseries? " she asked while he stopped for a second.

" Webseries?... Main??.... "he murmured

" Neil...i guess she will watch webseries... Girls nowadays are more into webseries... If you say NO... This can be main reason she can reject you.. "his mind chided him

" Haaa... I will watch... You know what... I will complete 1 season in 2 days... "he lied

" You have time to watch?... I mean you are police officer right.....i thought you will be busy..... " she said smiling while his smile fade away hearing her

" yeah... i dont watch webseries and all....Sorry I lied..."he admitted looking at her. He realized she was glaring at him.

" Sorry!...I don't want you to think.... I am a boring person.... Thats why I lied... If you suggest me some.. I will watch for sure... And after wedding we will watch together... " he said while she started liking his innocence.

"Haa..." she said simply, smiling at him

"Neil beta puchlo.. Whether she likes you or not...." his mind said while he opened and closed his mouth several times to ask her

"Do you like me?" he was surprised when she asked him.

He love the way, she speaks to him openly.

"Haa... How can anyone not like you...thats impossible!" he blurted out and he bit his tongue making her chukle

"You are so honest... Aren't you?" she asked raising his brows while he laughed.

"Not like that..."

"So you are saying that you are not honest with me" she asked while his eyes popped out

"I am trapped now...."she laughed hearing him while adored her laugh.

" So Avni.... As per as now... You have known me that I am so boring.....I always been busy in job... kya karu... My job is my first love till now.....But in future you will be...."he said while Avni blushed hearing him.

" hein? " she thought to tease him

" I mean whoever comes as my wife... I am saying in that point of view ... But i realized i don't need anyone except you.... " she looked at him lovingly hearing those words from him.

"Why so?" she asked him while he thought for a second.

"I don't know Seriously..... But usually girls will be having some expectations right about their future... You can tell me so that I'll try..." he said genuinely.

"I don't have any expectations and all... I lost my father when I was 5... After that my mom is my only back bone......she made me grow up so bold.....I want some to give me the same love and care which my mom gave me till now... I want someone to understand me...and that's all I need....To be honest... I don't watch webseries and all.... I just asked casually.... Everyone says I am such a boring person....cause i deny going to parties and movies with friends... But i love watching movies with my mom...I only worked hard these years so that i can stand on my own..." she said while he was shocked and cursed himself mentally for that Webseries thing and smiled hearing her story.

" Avni... I want to be that person in your life... Can you give me a chance to share our love? " he asked her without any hesitation. Avni blushed looking away.

"What if you always be busy with your first love?" she asked looking at him

"Hahaha... Vo main guarantee nahi desaktha hu. " he said teasing her while she glare at him

"Hahaha... Just kidding..... I already said na... In future you will he my love..." he said winking at her making her chuckle.

"Haa..." she said smiling making him smile.

They shared their numbers. They used to talk daily and started to understand each other. And sooner they fell in love with each other.

XXXXXX

Here is another OS

I hope its not boring!!.

Do tell me how was it

Much love

Reza.. 💫