Chapter 1

______________________
Hi my name is Clara Saltzmen      Im 18 finishing off my last year at Mystic High with my friends. When I was 15 my father and I moved to Mystic falls after my mother passed away.

My father is a teacher at Mystic High a history teacher at that. I have made so many new friends theses passed years. With being able to bond with one friend in proticloer her name is Bonnie Bennett she's a witch just like me. We have saved the Salvatore Brothers butts a lot when they got in trouble.

Now with the brothers you have Stefan Elanas boyfriend, and you have Damon Coriliens boyfriend. All four are vampires the brothers have been vampires for over 300 years. Elana and Caroline have been vampires for 2 years. Elana is the famous doppelgänger you hear about.

Know there are vampires that have been alive long them the Salvatore  brothers have. They have told me stories about them and how they have met them before my father and I came to town. Told me how cruel they are but Elana said that Rebecca had a softed spot.

Know with Matt he's a good friend of ours he a football player he plays with Stefan.

Know a old friend of mine I will be seeing her in a few weeks.  She's in New Orlands she's a witch to I've known her for 10 years.

There's not much in my life that makes me so peculiar. But there's some things I just can't explain.
_______________________