𝟭𝟵. 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝘽

A MORNING IN THE CHATEU was always something Sierra found strangely comforting. She didn't know what it was about the cool breeze that drifted in from the variety of open windows, or how the warm sunlight poured in through the curtains to illuminate house. JJ was wrapped in her arms, face either squished into her chest or drooling on the pillow, the birds chirping replaced the usual tune that would hum from the radio Big John always had out. Sierra found herself at peace as her eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the environment around her. Her body moved, stretching to get herself prepared for the day, but before she could think about leaving the bed JJ tugged close.

He let out soft groans and murmurs that Sierra could hardly make out but she managed to hear a quiet good morning. The girl chuckled, ruffling his golden hair before soothingly running her fingers through it.

"Jay." Sierra softly let out, her voice slightly hoarse from the laughter. She was met with silence, JJ hardly moved, if anyone was to walk in they'd assume he died somehow. "Jay."

"Hmm." He out a muffled groan in response, one eye peaking open.

"You gonna get up?"

"Probably not."

"Thought so." Sierra pulled her hand away from his grasp and begun her usual routine of having to drag him out the pull out couch. "Up, up and away, JJ."

"It's too early for this!" He protested, dragging the blanket with him.

"If I had a clock right now, it's probably be at least twelve by now." Sierra replied back, after some more fighting she dropped JJ's arm and huffed. She nearly accepted defeat before her eyes glanced out the open door, landing on the vacant hot tub. The Ray girl let out a chuckle as her footsteps disappeared into the room.

JJ didn't pay much attention, half of his body dangling out the pull out couch while the other half hung on. Sierra's footsteps came back but instead passed right by him, JJ furrowed his brows, squinting to focus on her retreating figure. Her hair up and her comfortable pajamas stripped away, only a bikini covering what was necessary as she made her way to the hot tub.

"Now wait a minute, wait a minute." JJ quickly scrambled himself up, untangling his body from the blankets as he followed after her. "I mean, if you would've mentioned this I might've gotten up."

Sierra turned around, watching as JJ quickly pushed the door open and trudged towards her, a clear smirk imbedded into her features. "Well look who's up."

"Can I just say that you look amazing." He examined her figure taking his time to look at every single detail about her.

"Thanks." Sierra smiled, turning her body to climb into the hot tub. "Care to join me?"

"Care to join you?" JJ scoffed, "Care to fucking join you, of course i'm gonna join you!" He climbed in, relaxing as the warm water met his tanned skin. "Nice morning don't you think?"

"Mhmm." Sierra hummed, resting her body against the end of the hot tub, relaxing her body into the luxury tub. She glanced over at him, he just watched her, his eyes not leaving her figure even after being caught, his lips twitched up, his hazy eyes had brightened once more. JJ looked like he was okay, his mood was much more genuine and free than the night before. "How are you?"

"Better now that me and you together, in a hot tub, alone, and totally not five feet apart." He leaned in closer, his smile getting wider.