Snagging my backpack, I left my lunch uneaten and ran through the cafeteria, stopping every couple of seconds to advise students to make their way to the exit. As soon as I was in a hallway, I spotted the nearest bathroom. 

I slammed the door open, pulled out the suit that Tony designed for me, threw off my clothes, and slipped it on. It took me around ten seconds. I practiced changing for times like these, so I wouldn't take too much time. 

"Good morning, Peter. How are you doing?" I heard Karen's familiar voice as soon as the mask was pulled on. 

I exited the bathroom, tripping over my feet in my haste, and ran down the hallway. "Hey, Karen! There was an explosion in school, so we're gonna need to check that out!"

Karen asked, "Would you like me to engage enhanced combat mode for this mission?"

My eyes widened as I remembered what happened last time. "Oh god no! Please don't!"

There was a pause. "Are you sure you do not want to activate instant kill?"

"Yes, I'm sure!" I spluttered. What was up with my A.I. and instant kill?

"Okay, if you change your mind, do not hesitate to inform me."

"That probably won't happen." I moved my attention back to tracing the source of the explosion. I couldn't follow it via sound anymore, so I was forced to run through the hallways and find where it stemmed from based on the amount of damage the walls and floors took. I could almost hear the government crying over having to use tax dollars to fix all of this damage when passing by the halls. How long would it take to fix this? 

I could only be glad that the explosion happened during lunch, and hopefully, everyone was in the cafeteria. 

Karen said, interrupting my thought process, "Ned is trying to connect with you. Should I let him through?"

"Yeah, please do."

"Peter! Did you find anything?" I heard Ned say as soon as I approved of the connection.

I shook my head. "Nothing yet. You see what I see?"

"Yeah, that looks terrible. Good thing everyone was at lunch."

Slowing down, I approached an area where the walls were completely blown off. Debris surrounded the classroom. Inside, it was completely demolished. I could see some bits of chairs and desks, but the rest was dust, debris from the blast that shook the room, and pipes that fell from the ceiling. 

"Oh shit. You see the rubber ducky, Peter? It's in the middle of the room," Ned told me. 

With a sickening feeling, I recognized a half-melted rubber ducky. Oh god. This was a science classroom. Mr. Tate's science classroom. He was our chemistry teacher, and he lined his shelves with these rubber duckies. What the hell happened here? Where is Mr. Tate? 

Ned commented, thinking the same thing, "Rip Mr. Tate."

"Ned!"

"I'm kidding. I'm sure he's fine. He was probably in a conference room or something. That's where all teachers go during lunch."

I went back to studying the room. The greatest amount of damage seemed to come from the back of the class, where it had blown through the wall, making the other classroom quite visible from here. I could only feel concerned. I hoped that Mr. Tate or anybody else was not near here when whatever it was blew up. 

"Hey Karen?"

"You changed your mind?" She asked quickly, almost sounding excited when referring to the instant kill mode.