"Damn, girl! Not bad!" Marcel praised the female vampire with a massive grin on his lips as he clapped his hands together and Imogen smiled politely next to him as she silently handed the spelled daylight ring over to him without waiting to be asked.

Suddenly, two dark coloured blurs flashed into the makeshift arena of the courtyard but no one seemed to notice the new arrivals until they stopped just behind the victor to reveal themselves as Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson.

Klaus stalked purposely behind Felicia with a sickening smirk etched on his lips and easily snapped her spinal column at the top of her neck with his bare hands, making the whole courtyard fall silent with startled expressions.

"Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus greeted the self-proclaimed king loudly with a smirk on his lips as he held his arms out to his sides and all the other vampires shuffled backwards away from the Original hybrid as they looked up to their leader.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asked them in a mixture of annoyance and anger as he tried to keep the emotion off his expression because he didn't want his followers to think he was threatened by the Original family.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl." Elijah informed him angrily as he glared up at the dark-skinned vampire through narrowed oak brown eyes and Imogen couldn't help but noticed how attractive he looked when his sculpted jaw was clenched like that.

Those thoughts weren't meant to come at inconvenient times, but her subconscious obviously didn't care that she was in a room full of vampires that could hear her heart rate accelerate whenever she so much as glanced in the Originals direction. She curled her hands around the metal railing hoping that the pain from the pressure would force her to remember where she was and she bit the corner of her lower lip as Elijah pointed at the vampire standing next to her on the balcony. "Give it to us or...we kill everyone here. Starting with you."

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

"Your home, is it?" Klaus asked rhetorically as he narrowed his eyes at his former protégé and clenched his hands into fists at his side to keep himself from lashing out.

"The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah demanded sternly as his oak brown eyes flashed menacingly with anger and he risked a fleeting glance at the young brunette standing next to Marcel on the balcony.

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude?" Marcel asked rhetorically with a knowing smirk etched onto his lips, his words seemed surprising them all and he took pride in the fact that he had discovered one of the most secretive people in the world.

Klaus felt his blood start to boil at the superior glint in his former protégé's dark brown eyes as he curled his hands into fist at his side and silently fumed over the loss of advantage in the strategic battle of control over the French Quarter.

When coming here, eldest Mikaelson brother had been wondering how it was that Marcel had found out about Hayley's existence and one thought had continuously plagued his mind: Imogen was the only one besides his family that knew of Hayley and the baby. But looking up at the genuinely startled expression on her features that she tried to keep hidden from the vampire next to her and the accelerated speed of her heartbeat that she couldn't conceal, Elijah knew without a doubt that the young witch had nothing to do with Hayley's disappearance.

Marcel could easily see that his words had distressed the Originals in front of him as his smirk widened with unmistakable pleasure over his upper hand and he tilted his head to the side curiously as a frown overtook his features, " Who is she, anyway?"