🌸1🌸

"Please tell me that he is cute" juhyun said as she lean her chin on her palm and look at one of the most charming person who was playing baseball ball with his friends

"He's hideous" Juhyun looked at
minseo and smack her forearm "ow Nuwa tell Juhyun I'm correct!" Minseo exclaimed as she rub her forearm.

"I mean that's my boyfriends best friends so I can't complain" Nuwa shrugged her Shoulders and look at the boys who was still playing basketball.

"Ugh I don't understand why you to dumb heads like these people, because of you we have to sit by them or else they have to sit by us" Minseo pointed her finger at Nuwa.

"Hey before I dated renjun you were already friends with him and Jeno!" Nuwa pushed minseo's finger away and open a fresh new can of soda.

"Give me that!" Minseo said as she snatched it away and chugged it down "Ugh I just can't believe this man exist!" Juhyun said as she pout at her friends.

Minseo looked at Juhyun before pushing her face away "girl if I had the gut to fight you then I will- SHIT THEY'RE COMING!" Minseo rolled her eyes and lay her head down on to the outdoor table.

"Hi baby!" Renjun said as he tried to give Nuwa a kiss but failed "you smell like sweat!" Nuwa push her boyfriend away and face Minseo.

"What's up with seo?" Jeno asked before taking a big gulp of water "she's just tired of Juhyun" Minseo nodded and sat up straight.

"Anyways can I play now you said that I couldn't play since it was with them other Boys'" The boys look at each other before looking back at her.

"Minseo can we play tomorrow?" Haechan said "tomorrow!?!? Dude I'm not free tomorrow I have to go pick up my older sister tomorrow with my fam" Minseo exclaimed.

"Then the next following day" Minseo tilted her head and look up "we'll see" Minseo stood up and started cracking her back,neck,and fingers.

"Juhyun stop staring and let's play volleyball" Minseo pulled Juhyun up and drag her to an empty grassy area "well that's my cue to bring the ball and play with them" Nuwa got up and followed them.

"Hey I wasn't done staring at jaemin!" Juhyun said as she got out of minseo's strong grip "that's the point you stare at him 24/7" Nuwa threw the volleyball at Minseo and she serve it to Juhyun.

-

"I'm home!" Minseo said as she got inside the house "oh thank god you're home Eunbi won't stop bickering at me!" Ji-Yong said as he quickly hug Minseo.

"Why is she bickering at you" Minseo push her older brother away and took off her shoes and place her school bag on one of the hooks.

"To be honestly I didn't listen to her she just started bickering at me" Minseo scrunched you her face and look at the poor boy "this is why I disown you people"

"Minseo-ah thank goodness your home!" Eunbi said as she look up from her phone "where's mom?" Eunbi pointed at the closed door which was near the kitchen.

"Right" Minseo sighed before knocking on the door "come in" Minseo open the door and she saw her mom holding up her phone by her shoulder and type what that person was saying.

"Yup thank you miss.byeol" jen, minseo's mother said as she place her phone down and look at her 18 year old daughter

"hi seo is there anything you need" Minseo shake her head and sat down infront of her mom.

"Are we still picking up Dami and MinJoon oh and little Seyeon" Jen nodded and look at her phone when it started ringing.

"Sorry baby but I have to take this and please tell JiYong and Eunbi to keep quiet thank you" Jen kiss her youngest daughters forehead before taking the call.

"Hello? Oh yes-" Minseo got up and walked out the door closing it as she leaves "hey buttholes mom says for you to keep quiet so if you need me I will be in my room"

Minseo ran downstairs towards her room and closed her door, she jumped on her bed and close her eyes. "When will you actually have time for us"

 "When will you actually have time for us"