Mile High

Filming was wrapped. Season one of hopefully many was in the can and ready to air. Michael and his wife Lola were going to meet them in London so Michael could transition as one of their head chefs.

Shutting down their L.A. home didn't take long. They were soon on the road that would lead them to their private jet. There was no way they could fly international commercial with three kids and she pregnant.

Luckily, they weren't heading to London directly from California. Their first stop was New York to check in with Gordon's team there. They had two steak houses being built there and needed to see the progress in person before flying in for the opening in a few months.

"Darling, where's your mind wondered to?" She heard her husband say softly from beside her. Shaking off her thoughts she smiled as she squeezed his hand. "Nowhere, Love. Just thinking about what all needs to be done." She glanced behind her to see her still sleeping children. She felt a surge of pride and love rush through her at the sight.

Her attention went back to Gordon as he spoke. "Whatever needs doing we will do together." He said signaling to take the final turn leading to the private air strip. She hummed happily in answer. Gordon could be an absolute bastard in the kitchen, but in their relationship he kept her sane and grounded. He reminded her that she was never alone and together they had and would continue to do amazing things.

Now that the show was done he would be taking the bulk of the leg work for their company so she could rest more as her pregnancy progressed. One thing she had always been thankful for was having such an empathetic man as her husband. He never patronized, he asked what she needed and always followed through.

Even when he worked 16 hours, he would wait another 20 minutes before he slept to rub her feet she had been on half as long. Her door opened startling her slightly. She giggled realizing she had lost track of what was going on around her again.

"Head in the clouds today, My Dear." Gordon teased as he helped her out of the high SUV. She nodded in agreement. "Seems this pregnancy has me more sentimental than usual." She explained quietly.

She was glad they had been able to get an early window to leave L.A.. It was over a 5 hour flight and with the time difference would put them there at dinner time. The hope was they would be able to let Mary and the children relax in the bedroom resting while she and Gordon got some work done.

She wanted to aww as she watched Gordon walk towards her with a twin on either hip asleep. Mary carrying a passed out Megan behind him. Not missing the chance she quickly snapped a shot on her phone. She laughed at the look on Gordon's face after she took the picture.

"Really?" He asked sarcastically. She winked and went on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek before whispering in his ear. "Not my fault your daddy as fuck." She smirked and led the way to the plane. Did she shiver hearing his low growl? Hell yes. Would she pay for that comment later? Oh, most definitely.

She greeted their pilot as she reached the top of the jet stairs. She watched with a smile as Gordon and Mary passed with the children to the back bedroom. Gordon was back in moments taking a seat across the table from her.

"You know I find it unfair." She said before he could speak. His confused look amusing her. "Megan and Holly, I at least got some features in. Jack though, that boy is all you." She explained lovingly. Gordon gave an abrupt laugh at her words. "Well, you grew him that way, Darling. Maybe this baby will look nothing like me for you, eh?"

She shook her head contented. "Well, it wouldn't do to have more than two men who make my heart melt with their blue eyes." He gave her a smirk that made her toes curl. "So, you think this one is another girl?" He asked interested. She loved how he never cared about the sex of their children as long as they were healthy.

"Well, we won't be sure for a few more weeks, but my instincts say girl. This pregnancy has been different from the other two though so my instincts could be way off." She said with a shrug.

"Well, if it's a girl I could give you another boy after." He said with a wink. She gave him a mock glare. "I love and adore you, Gordon Ramsay, but there will be no babies for a very long time, if ever, after this one."

"Never say never, love."

The captain spoke over the speaker letting them know they had been given clearance and would be taxiing momentarily.

She should have known something was up when Gordon changed to the seat beside her as they buckled up. She closed her eyes as the jet picked up speed, the take off always made her queasy and being pregnant made it worse.

She felt Gordon's hand rubbing in her thigh in comfort at her discomfort. "Maybe I should take your mind off it." He spoke as the jet went airborne. She smirked and said nothing as the man's nimble fingers glanced over her bump before slowly going lower.

She admitted it was definitely taking her mind off their altitude climb. She gave a happy sigh and laid her head back against the leather as her tension cooled and her stress left. Knowing her body like he did he had her cumming before they leveled out.

She felt a kiss on her head as sleep dragged her under while her body was tingling and wonderfully loose. "Sleep, my darling."