Peter Quill (Idiots)

It's funny how sometimes you can make small little mistakes that are huge to other, right?

Fifteen minutes prier....

I walk out to Peter's ship, he needs some sort of tool and I'm tasked to find it.

"Oh for the love of my sanity, where is it?!", I yell to myself looking around the cockpit.

I yelp as my foot slips on a old beer bottle, I fall backwards on the control panel. "Shit", I groan as I push myself off the controls scowling. "Really Peter?".

I bend down to grab the bottle when I hear an alarming sound.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I turn around and look at the panel. A small, red button is flashing as a countdown is ticking by.

"Please don't be a self destructed", I plead as I look at the fine print under the flashing light.

'Self destruct button'

Underneath it written on duct tape in Rocket's handwriting says, 'Don't on any means press this button'

"I'm fucked".

I jump up and sprint out of the large spaceship right at the moment it blows.

I lay on the ground, ringing in my ears.

"What the hell happened! I asked you to get me a wrench, not to blow my ship up!", Peter yelling as he pulls me off the ground.

"It was an accident", I groan.

"Yeah....A HUGE ONE!!".

"Stop whining, you can get another one. It's not like you lived in it. Only idiots would live in a spaceship".

Peter continues to fume.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yup!"

"Why?"