Earned It

Hey & welcome to the first 'chapter.' I made this one pretty mild bc don't wanna scare anyone away this early on haha, but I have the next part planned and um it will be MUCH kinkier than this one. So if you're into that well...wait? Also, idk why this intro is long so long, I got carried away with all the insignificant details. Anywho, I guess enjoy, vote and comment because that would really make my day. chill out brothers x

*reuploaded* Hey friends, the old version of this chapter was marked private, and after adding accents onto the swear words, it remained private. So, I decided to try and reupload it and voila, it worked. Just a heads up if you've read this chapter already, nothing had been changed. x

~~~

Tyler walked in through the front door of his mansion, hanging his keys onto the little hook near the entrance. He peaked into the kitchen and then the TV room. Noticing that his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen surprised him, as he was used to Troye waiting for him in the hall the moment he stepped inside. Tyler soon heard the floorboards creak and his gaze shifted upwards to the top floor.

A startled Troye peaked out from the study room, chest heaving with relief when it was only Tyler. He had been working on an essay, too engrossed in his writing and deep in thought to the point that he didn’t hear the door slamming shut. Of course, after a few seconds rustling sounded in the distance and his heart began pounding with intense thuds, the vibrations seemingly shaking his rib cage. Heavy footsteps shuffled around and he shrunk in his chair, wishing Tyler would return home sooner. The thought that it was possibly Tyler seemed to be disregarded and fear shook his frame. Troye bit his cherry red lips, wondering if he should poke his head out just to make sure it was an intruder before calling the cops. He balled up his fists, although weakly, and mucked up the tiny hint of courage he had. Thievery was common in the affluent neighbourhood they lived in, but never before had their home been targeted. And anyways if it was, Tyler would be there to protect his Troye from any potential harm.

Troye slowly crept to the door and turned the handle cautiously, eyes already wide and staring intently. He looked out from behind the wall and took a step forward, his air supply cutting off as the wood beneath his feet creaked. He heard movement and held his breath, awaiting whoever it was. As the sound became closer he closed his eyes and begged for Tyler to walk in, even if the mere idea of Tyler hearing his thoughts was impossible.

“Troye?” Tyler asked, confused as to why Troye wasn’t greeting him with kisses and instead stood still. Troye’s eyes snapped open and he let out a shaky breath upon hearing Tyler’s deep voice. He sprinted down the stairs, almost twisting his ankles as he took two steps at a time. Despite knowing it wasn’t a robber, his heart still thudded and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He only wanted to be wrapped in Tyler’s strong arms, where nothing could get to him. He threw himself at Tyler, their chests colliding with force.

Troye nuzzled his face in the crook of Tyler’s neck and breathed in the signature, musky scent he had come to love. He felt two arms envelope him in a snug fit and his back being stroked comfortingly. He allowed his body to go limp under the tight grasp and relaxed fully, letting out quiet whimpers. Although Troye was truly terrified earlier, he played up the act once he realized the advantages of a worried Tyler.

“Baby, please, calm down.” Tyler’s tone was gentle but still held his stern authority. He rubbed circles into Troye’s back, shushing him at the sound of soft whimpers. He had no clue as to the problem, but continued his soothing touches and kisses into the brunette’s locks. He tried again when no response came, “Love, it’s alright.”

Troye gazed up with false innocence and an overly exaggerated pout on his plump lips. Although his fear subsided, he knew exactly how to draw out a certain side of Tyler and was not about to give up the chance. As so with a shaky voice and a trembling lip, he clung even tighter to him and whispered his next words. “I didn’t hear you coming in and I thought someone was in the house.” Troye even shuddered and puckered his lips for a kiss, looking up with pleading eyes.